Grand Avenue and Baseline Tap House

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Unsurprisingly, the rest of the signage went up yesterday and it is in fact a DVC kiosk
Bummer, but thank you.

Does this mean that an existing DVC booth will be removed. I mean, how many do they need? I almost NEVER see anyone actively engaged with the DVC reps in the parks.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Bummer, but thank you.

Does this mean that an existing DVC booth will be removed. I mean, how many do they need? I almost NEVER see anyone actively engaged with the DVC reps in the parks.

It better be, it's only 30 feet from the new one. And I wish that old one all the hate I can muster for creating such a needless chokepoint.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well, the new print map for DHS shows the two new DVC spots, and most importantly, it shows that the one opposite the Drive-In restaurant as not existing. I don't know if they demolished it yet, but, always hated it for creating a chokepoint.

Also on the new map, Pixar Place is shown as being open (just a road) rather than obscured by backstage greenery.

And yes, "Market" is listed as "Market."

Every time Disney fails to name a food stand with a pun, a pixie dies.

NiarrNDisney

According to the new park maps released this week the location of the "Kiosk" is marked as a DVC station.

(sorry about the picture quality)

Attachments

• Map 1.jpg
    Map 1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Map 2.jpg
    Map 2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 207

ChrisFL

Premium Member
too bad it isn't San Francisco themed or I'd think we could get a Big Hero 6 attraction nearby (replacing Star Tours perhaps). I mean they could still call it San Fransokyo later I guess

It isn't like DHS hasn't built something to hint at a new attraction before...like Monster's Inc. even though it didn't happen.

NiarrNDisney

too bad it isn't San Francisco themed or I'd think we could get a Big Hero 6 attraction nearby (replacing Star Tours perhaps). I mean they could still call it San Fransokyo later I guess

It isn't like DHS hasn't built something to hint at a new attraction before...like Monster's Inc. even though it didn't happen.

And maybe a Asian restaurant to go with it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom