Best Restaurant in DS?

disney lit

Original Poster
I am going to visit family on FLA and i need to know the best DS restaurant so that i can take them, Morimoto is out of the question sadly(cuisine preference)

Weather_Lady

"Best" is really subjective. I can say that my family's favorite DS restaurant (if we balance the uniqueness of the ambiance, quality of entertainment, value for the money, variety in the menu and execution of the food) is Raglan Road, which offers great Irish-influenced food and live Irish step-dancing entertainment in the evenings. (The Serious Steak and Bread 'n Butter pudding desserts are our favorites.) If you go, time your visit to take advantage of the show(s), and be sure to request a table with a good view of the entertainment -- unless you're looking for quiet conversation, in which case request a table as far from the entertainment as possible! ;)

disney lit

Original Poster
"Best" is really subjective. I can say that my family's favorite DS restaurant (if we balance the uniqueness of the ambiance, quality of entertainment, value for the money, variety in the menu and execution of the food) is Raglan Road, which offers great Irish-influenced food and live Irish step-dancing entertainment in the evenings. (The Serious Steak and Bread 'n Butter pudding desserts are our favorites.) If you go, time your visit to take advantage of the show(s), and be sure to request a table with a good view of the entertainment -- unless you're looking for quiet conversation, in which case request a table as far from the entertainment as possible! ;)
Thanks!

BASS

I've only been to Frontera so I can't tell you which is best, but we all really enjoyed it. I highly recommend it.

Minnesota disney fan

We ate at the Boathouse for our Anniversary this past December, and it was Fantastic. The service was great, and the food...……..All I can say is WOW, the best steak I have ever eaten. The desert was delicious, a cheesecake. Our go to restaurant now!

Janir

As mentioned best is subjective...

But my favorites there are:
Homecoming - I've dreamed about their fried chicken and even made a special trip from Tampa area to Orlando just to get to DS to go there. The house hot sauce is also great. expensive at $12 to buy but if you like a hot sauce with some flavor, and a maybe 7 on a 10 scale heat level and not just spicy heat and vinegar, this is it.
Raglan Road - Fish and chips and bangers and mash are both yummy.

Boat house is on the list to try maybe this trip.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
That's a really subjective question. These are our go to choices at Disney Springs:

Raglan Road
Frontera
Mosimoto

Hockey89

Boathouse... Frontera was good for lunch...

I have to say Morimoto was a complete miss after eating at his other location... Napa/Phily/Vegas... You wouldn't even know it was by the same guy...

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Boathouse... Frontera was good for lunch...

I have to say Morimoto was a complete miss after eating at his other location... Napa/Phily/Vegas... You wouldn't even know it was by the same guy...

Really. We enjoyed our meal there.

Hockey89

Really. We enjoyed our meal there.
Comparing it to his other locations it was night and day. I know the DS location is very different with the menu, but we were no impressed with half our orders...We did have some tasty items:

Crispy Popcorn Shrimp Tempura
signature tempura shrimp, spicy gochujang aioli
Spare Ribs where pretty tasty, but nothing compared to the version I've had at OYA in Boston/NYC

The pork eggs rolls where fine... Nothing special...
Peking Duck was a very average version
Mongolian Filet Mignon once again was fine... Nothing I can't get at Chinatown in Boston and much better

danyoung56

My friend Hockey89 has a very refined palate, so don't feel bad if he disagrees with you. I've had many fine meals at WDW, only to be told after the fact that I couldn't have enjoyed it cuz the place is CRAP.

Hockey89

My friend Hockey89 has a very refined palate, so don't feel bad if he disagrees with you. I've had many fine meals at WDW, only to be told after the fact that I couldn't have enjoyed it cuz the place is CRAP.
Hope all is well and you had a nice Holiday season!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom