Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

HouCuseChickie

Hubby just shredded the pork shoulder that's been smoking since yesterday afternoon. Cannot wait to dig in!

39867626623_cc315c1d94_c.jpg

Songbird76

It's supposed to start snowing this afternoon. I remember about a year ago when we were expecting a storm, DS's school ended up closing early since most kids are not from our town and have to be brought by taxi bus. So the taxi drivers all showed up early at the school to pick the kids up and take them home because they weren't going to be driving in the afternoon due to snow. With so few kids left over, they decided to close school and I had to go pick up DS. So about 45 mins ago, the phone rings, just as I was about to make my Disney ADR for the 31st of July....and I thought....oh carp. They are going to make me come and pick him up and it takes me 30 minutes to get there by bike, and there's still 10 minutes until my ADR window opens for the 31st, so I won't be able to do it until I get back home! But it wasn't the school! It was the store wanting to set up a time to come deliver my new oven!! :D YAY!!

Songbird76

It's white outside. It started snowing at about 2:15, I left to pick DS up at 2:30. He gets out at 3 and we got ALMOST all the way home.....like, literally 30 more seconds. He biffed it right by the neighbor's house turning the corner. :banghead: Of course, it's better that we were close to home, because there was no way he was getting right back on that bike. And he doesn't have to ride tomorrow because it's open house at one of the high schools so 6th graders can go look and choose a school, so DH is coming home early and will pick him up. Thursday should be fun trying to convince him to get on the bike. Pray all the snow is gone by then!!!!

NYwdwfan

It's white outside. It started snowing at about 2:15, I left to pick DS up at 2:30. He gets out at 3 and we got ALMOST all the way home.....like, literally 30 more seconds. He biffed it right by the neighbor's house turning the corner. :banghead: Of course, it's better that we were close to home, because there was no way he was getting right back on that bike. And he doesn't have to ride tomorrow because it's open house at one of the high schools so 6th graders can go look and choose a school, so DH is coming home early and will pick him up. Thursday should be fun trying to convince him to get on the bike. Pray all the snow is gone by then!!!!
Glad he's OK. I couldn't imagine trying to bike in the snow!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Every time I hear the Sono Bello commercial and they tell me “Sono Bello can give you the body you deserve ...”, I think, “Aha, joke’s on you. I have exactly the body I deserve”.

That being said, I’ve decided Friday is the day to hop back on the diet train. I am officially up 20 lbs since my hip surgery four months ago. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom