New job nightmare

Alittlebitoftink

Original Poster
Out of respect I won’t mention which QSFB I recently started working at but it has been unlike anything I’ve experienced whilst working for a theme park.

For starters from day one I’ve been made to feel as though I’m not part of the group or even wanted for that matter. Every person their has a job that’s “theirs” and even if they haven’t been doing I get told off if I attempt to step in and do it. Even when they havent done “their” job all shift and it’s causing problems I’ll get told off for trying to do it. Food has been left out or improperly labeled and the coordinators don’t care at all because they just want to hang out with their little clique. When I asked if could extend I was told they could allow extensions because labor. They than proceeded to tell everyone else they were welcome to extend if they wanted to.

I want to transfer.

macefamily

God bless you. I hope things improve. I can't tell you how many times my daughter called home crying after putting in a shift while in the college program. I guess it depends where you get placed because a friend of hers thoroughly enjoyed the CP experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom