News Pixar Place will transform into a Metroville city block at Disney's Hollywood Studios

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If one looks at it as just a M&G, it's pretty nice.

It's also nice to have that alley open... anything to give DHS more breathing space.

Though, I'd wish they'd open up the street connecting Grand with TSL and Pixar Lane Metroville Municiberg. Even if it's just construction walls for theming... let the teeming teem.

Marc Davis Fan

Since DHS will need all the extra space it can get when SWGE opens, why are they closing this at the end of September?

Is it to entice more people to visit DHS before SWGE opens (i.e., people can’t put off visiting this because it’ll close)?

Is it because they’ll need this space for MMRR overflow queue?

It seems really odd.

Timothy_Q

Since DHS will need all the extra space it can get when SWGE opens, why are they closing this at the end of September?

Is it to entice more people to visit DHS before SWGE opens (i.e., people can’t put off visiting this because it’ll close)?

It seems really odd.
My guess is this area will be getting another quick retheme in september to coincide with SW's opening

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

It seems really odd.

With Toy Story 4 coming out in June, and with the huge extra crowds, it might be best for it to be an extension of TSL with a whole bunch of TS characters and a TS dance party.

Purduevian

I really wish they made all the incredibles face characters like the princesses or Gaston. Especially with all but Edna wearing masks and iconic suits, they all probably would look more similar to their cartoon characters than most meet and greets.

brb1006

I really wish they made all the incredibles face characters like the princesses or Gaston. Especially with all but Edna wearing masks and iconic suits, they all probably would look more similar to their cartoon characters than most meet and greets.
Well they were face characters in a Disney On Ice Show and it looked strange.
8522212601_f7364351de_b.jpg

Last edited:

Indy_UK

Urgh. Don't like that at all. I know it's a small space but I thought they would have brought over the Incredible summer props for cool photos. Them plus a bit more the,img and this would make a great permiant fixture

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom