Cheapest accomodation with 3 seperate bedrooms

darrelljon

Original Poster
What is the cheapest accomodation with 3 seperate bedrooms? Not just separate beds but seperate bedrooms
In Disney resorts (inc. DVC, Swolphin, Disney Springs Resort area/LBV etc.) are 3 connecting rooms the best value? Ive heard studio rooms mentioned (in respect of AKL) but cannot find studio room description anywhere officially. Are these the same as villas?
In Bonnet Creek, Ive heard Wyndham mentioned.
Off site Ive heard condo hotels such as staybridge suites mentioned.

Last edited:

Jon81uk

Probably some kind of off-site villa rental will work out best, if you are happy to drive to the parks.

Only way to do it on Disney is a Vacation Club villa, but even then its two bedrooms and a sofa bed. That would be a two bedroom villa. A studio is a single room at a vacation club resort.

Or just get three regular hotel rooms, if you have a lot of adults it would be one of the cheapest options.

bigrigross

If your hard set for 3 bedrooms at Disney, then a grand villa at OKW would be your cheapest option. But with those you would have to rent points and pay the surcharge for the 11 month points as there are only 60 available and the cheapest grand villa for point stays and they go fast. There are grand villas in other DVC resorts, OKW is just the cheapest. You get 3 bedrooms. 2 with 2 queens and 1 with a king. Then you have the pull out couch and sofa chair in the living room that will fit 2 or 3 people.

nickys

Premium Member
Just to clarify a couple of things.

A studio is a single room, but are still counted as a DVC villa. The ones you probably heard about are at Jambo House at AKV, the value studios, but there are very few and will book right at the 11 month mark. Don’t bank on getting them.

Also connecting rooms are not guaranteed at a Disney resort. It is a request only, not a bookable category.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Probably some kind of off-site villa rental will work out best, if you are happy to drive to the parks.

Only way to do it on Disney is a Vacation Club villa, but even then its two bedrooms and a sofa bed. That would be a two bedroom villa. A studio is a single room at a vacation club resort.

Or just get three regular hotel rooms, if you have a lot of adults it would be one of the cheapest options.
This^^^

To add to this, an offsite home rental will give you 3 or more bedrooms, a full kitchen and often, a private pool.

Tom P.

Just to clarify a couple of things.

A studio is a single room, but are still counted as a DVC villa. The ones you probably heard about are at Jambo House at AKV, the value studios, but there are very few and will book right at the 11 month mark. Don’t bank on getting them.

Also connecting rooms are not guaranteed at a Disney resort. It is a request only, not a bookable category.
To add to your comment regarding connecting rooms, I also do not believe there is anywhere on Disney property where you can get three rooms all of which connect, as the OP mentioned. I believe the best you could do is to have two rooms that connect and then a third room that is adjacent to them, but which does not actually have a connecting door. And that's assuming Disney honored your request to group the rooms together and have two of them connecting. Which I'm sure they would try to do but is not guaranteed.

nickys

Premium Member
To add to your comment regarding connecting rooms, I also do not believe there is anywhere on Disney property where you can get three rooms all of which connect, as the OP mentioned. I believe the best you could do is to have two rooms that connect and then a third room that is adjacent to them, but which does not actually have a connecting door. And that's assuming Disney honored your request to group the rooms together and have two of them connecting. Which I'm sure they would try to do but is not guaranteed.

Technically a 2 bed villa would have 3 rooms connecting. The master, the living room with sofa bed and the second bedroom / studio.

But other than that, I believe you are correct. I was thinking the Poly studios, but I think they maybe only connect on one side, so they are grouped in pairs as it were.

slappy magoo

If we're talking about on property, aside from the Grand Villas at various DVC resorts, there are also the Treehouse Villas at Saratoga. Pretty sure they're all 3BR/2BA.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
For on property, the cheapest 3 bedroom resort probably are the Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs. They should be cheaper than any 3 bedroom grand villa at a DVC property. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room with sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen. Parking is at the Treehouse itself. Boat to Disney Springs, but I think you have to catch buses to the parks at Saratoga Springs.

Otherwise, rent a house/townhouse off property.

MaryJaneP

How many bathrooms do you think you will need? On our trips, we always have too few for the number of people that need them. It would probably be wise to tie the number of bedrooms at least to the number of bathrooms, even if some of the bathrooms are halfs.

LAKid53

Premium Member
How many bathrooms do you think you will need? On our trips, we always have too few for the number of people that need them. It would probably be wise to tie the number of bedrooms at least to the number of bathrooms, even if some of the bathrooms are halfs.

Both Bay Lake and Kidani have an extra bathroom in their 1 bedroom and larger villas. So when we had a 2 bedroom at Kidani, the 3 of us had their own bathroom. And I believe the 3 bedroom grand villa at Kidani has ensuites for each bedroom, in addition to the extra bathroom near the kitchen.

KaliSplash

I thought the Grand Floridian DVC had real three bedroom units available. Something I think I saw a year or so back on Disney for large families. But as I recall, the price was obscene, multi-thousands per night. Does anyone know for sure?

LAKid53

Premium Member
I thought the Grand Floridian DVC had real three bedroom units available. Something I think I saw a year or so back on Disney for large families. But as I recall, the price was obscene, multi-thousands per night. Does anyone know for sure?

Yes, the GF DVC villas have a grand villa option with three bedrooms AND a media room. Very expensive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom