Booking with DVC with slim pickins

Goofnut1980

Original Poster
Please feel free to move this thread if it should be somewhere else.

I went to the site to book and it’s the 11 month mark and Animal Kingdom and Polynesian for the 2nd week in December of 2019 has waitlists already. I have never seen it this crazy.
I would assume it’s because of Galaxys Edge. People are probably booking to rent the points out and make moolah!!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

I went to the site to book and it’s the 11 month mark and Animal Kingdom and Polynesian for the 2nd week in December of 2019 has waitlists already. I have never seen it this crazy.
I would assume it’s because of Galaxys Edge. People are probably booking to rent the points out and make moolah!!!
Or booking to attend themselves?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

Probably a bit of both - people looking to go themselves and the more "corporate" renters looking to book up rooms and make bank on SW fans.

eliza61nyc

What type of room are you looking for. I just went on a booked a 1 bedroom for 12/3 until 12/8 at my home resort and just about every resort had 1 bedrooms available. Copper creek and the poly I think was the only one that didn't pop something up. the poly only has those expensive 2 bedroom things and studios so I'm not surprised all the studios there go fast.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

What type of room are you looking for. I just went on a booked a 1 bedroom for 12/3 until 12/8 at my home resort and just about every resort had 1 bedrooms available. Copper creek and the poly I think was the only one that didn't pop something up. the poly only has those expensive 2 bedroom things and studios so I'm not surprised all the studios there go fast.
We are actually members at BLT and just bought our 3rd contract so we can always have a one bedroom on all the trips per year but I didn't even think about the people at the Poly who only use studios. I bet the new hike in points per day there has probably REALLY screwed some of them over big time! I didn't see what they hiked it to but I'd say it was pretty significant if all people has were enough points for a studio vacation anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom