Trip Report Where in The World are we? December 2018. LIVE

Surprise! We're on our way to WDW! I got my anniversary trip after all!!
20181216_031218.jpg

Brief recap in case you didn't read my June PTR and TR: I have had this trip planned in my head for well over a year and Brian had agreed to it until he decided that we should use the money to take the kids on a trip in June. They decided to go to Universal, so I begrudgingly gave up our December trip.

Well, he was asked to coach the middle school cross country team this fall, so instead of being responsible with that paycheck, here we are on the way to Disney!!

Who: Me (Amy) and Brian
What: 20th anniversary trip
When: Today, December 16 ( we are set to land at MCO at about 8:30am)- Thursday, December 20 (our plane leaves MCO at 11:30pm)
Where: Caribbean Beach Resort, as this is where we stayed for our honeymoon.

Now, I have no intention of doing a full out live report, but I thought it might be fun to post some pics of holiday/Christmas decorations so you can see if you know where in The World we are! I will definitely be doing a full trip report when we get back!

We are on our way to the Columbus airport as we speak, so I'll be back with more once we arrive in Orlando!!

DAKOTADISNEY

Happy Anniversary! I have to admit that I saw the two of you in line behind us at Buzz Light Year last night. I'm sure you had just as much fun at the party as we did! Always love your trip reports!

gopper@q.com

Surprise! We're on our way to WDW! I got my anniversary trip after all!!
View attachment 333558

Brief recap in case you didn't read my June PTR and TR: I have had this trip planned in my head for well over a year and Brian had agreed to it until he decided that we should use the money to take the kids on a trip in June. They decided to go to Universal, so I begrudgingly gave up our December trip.

Well, he was asked to coach the middle school cross country team this fall, so instead of being responsible with that paycheck, here we are on the way to Disney!!

Who: Me (Amy) and Brian
What: 20th anniversary trip
When: Today, December 16 ( we are set to land at MCO at about 8:30am)- Thursday, December 20 (our plane leaves MCO at 11:30pm)
Where: Caribbean Beach Resort, as this is where we stayed for our honeymoon.

Now, I have no intention of doing a full out live report, but I thought it might be fun to post some pics of holiday/Christmas decorations so you can see if you know where in The World we are! I will definitely be doing a full trip report when we get back!

We are on our way to the Columbus airport as we speak, so I'll be back with more once we arrive in Orlando!!
I hope you had a fabulous trip, you two make such a cute couple. congrats on 20 years !!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom