News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Mike S

I believe it was.
Now I’m depressed. They had a second chance to give this to us and still didn’t take it.
I have to agree. Despite the fact that BatB appears to be a far superior attraction, it would have officially turned World Showcase into Fantasyland 2.0
At this point it doesn’t matter to me any more. Just put in the best work you can to justify the dramatic change of EPCOT. B&tB would’ve been absolutely perfect.

Timothy_Q

Shouldnt have to chose. With Orlando's "blessing of size" and the fact that it is the most visited resort, BatB should be going (or should have gone) in Fantasyland ( as well as getting Rat in Epcot). I'm usually pretty easy going but this one irks me for some reason...the Tokyo ride looks amazing
Exactly.

TDR's expansion plans are everything MK's New Fantasyland should've been

-BatB ride (instead of M&G)
-Frozen ride (instead of at Epcot)
-Tangled ride (instead of bathrooms)
-New Peter Pan ride (instead of decaying old one)

AKL2003

Exactly.

I can't disagree...PPF should have ABSOLUTELY been upgraded, and a Tangled ride in addition the bathrooms should have been added....im also an advocate of eliminating the tent facades, they're terrible...

Mike S

Exactly.

Except only B&tB is actually going to Fantasyland with the rest going to DisneySEA. So much more land would’ve been needed for all of that to fit in Magic Kingdom.

Brainleech419

I'm usually pretty easy going but this one irks me for some reason...the Tokyo ride looks amazing

Its probably because the mk just got a mini B&TB themed area without anything this cool. or at least it that is why it irks me.

For the sake of dreaming how difficult would it to fit this ride in the back of MK using well reusing the enchanted tales queue?

Timothy_Q

Except only B&tB is actually going to Fantasyland with the rest going to DisneySEA. So much more land would’ve been needed for all of that to fit in Magic Kingdom.
Good thing MK's got enough land for all of that (and more)

Plus, you could use the existing land in a much better way already, without expanding.

-New Peter Pan ride inside PPF + Philharmagic
-Frozen where the tents are
-A small Tangled ride in the Princess M&G

You would only need an expansion for the BatB showbuilding behind BOG

brb1006

Exactly.

If the BATB AA's we're already impressive. I'm already very excited to see how the new Peter Pan and Tangled rides would look at Tokyo in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom