Tokyo Disney From Airport

VanellopeandRalph

Original Poster
Hello,

We have decided to go to Tokyo Disney in May. We have hotel and flight booked. Does anybody have any suggestions for how to get from Narita Airport to the hotel MYSTAYS MAIHAMA, which is right by the parks? hotel map.jpg

Furiated

Limo bus is the way to go but be aware that they stop running to some areas fairly early. On my 3 visits, I only took the limo bus once because the other times my flight got in too late. Taking the train isn't bad but the limo bus is better. Check the schedule before you go. Don't take a taxi, too expensive.

We're also going in May 2019, maybe we'll see you there!

Last edited:

Asa

I have a better option, take the Narita Sky Access Line (orange) from Narita Airport to Higashi Matsudo, then change to JR Musashino Line and you will reach Maihama. The whole journey will cost you 1,250 yen (550yen cheaper than the Limo) and take maybe an hour or so. Quite importantly you will have no worries about all the Tokyo traffic jam.

The last train available is at 23:02 (Limo only runs until 18:10) and will arrive at 00:11.

Use http://www.hyperdia.com/en/ to find the train times you need.

Robbiem

I have a better option, take the Narita Sky Access Line (orange) from Narita Airport to Higashi Matsudo, then change to JR Musashino Line and you will reach Maihama. The whole journey will cost you 1,250 yen (550yen cheaper than the Limo) and take maybe an hour or so. Quite importantly you will have no worries about all the Tokyo traffic jam.

The last train available is at 23:02 (Limo only runs until 18:10) and will arrive at 00:11.

Use http://www.hyperdia.com/en/ to find the train times you need.

Do you know what the the change of trains at Higashi Matsudo is like? Are there stairs or a long walk if you have heavy luggage etc

Asa

Do you know what the the change of trains at Higashi Matsudo is like? Are there stairs or a long walk if you have heavy luggage etc

map01.png

The picture provides the station layout and clearly indicates where the elevators are. Narita Sky Access Line is on 4/F platform, JR Musashino line is on the lower floor.

https://blog.xuite.net/mami707/777/492177116-【東京自由行】Day1++♥++成田機場到迪士尼的交通

This is a photo guide on how to take train from airport to Maihama. (Just look at the photos only will give you some idea of the journey.) The writer said Limo is 2,450 yen per person. The train is only 1,250 yen which is more than 1,200 yen cheaper and you don't need to book.

fradz

There are stairs, but you always have an alternative for low mobility people (elevators generally)

You're arriving from the Red station and take the train in the blue station. There's an elevator to go down from the red one marked in green. This is definitely a manageable connection with heavy luggage if you're in reasonably good shape (i.e: average shape).

All in all, don't stress it too much, public transportation organization in Japan >>> Western Europe >> US

1542353416550.png

Last edited:

Robbiem

map01.png

The picture provides the station layout and clearly indicates where the elevators are. Narita Sky Access Line is on 4/F platform, JR Musashino line is on the lower floor.

https://blog.xuite.net/mami707/777/492177116-【東京自由行】Day1++♥++成田機場到迪士尼的交通

This is a photo guide on how to take train from airport to Maihama. (Just look at the photos only will give you some idea of the journey.) The writer said Limo is 2,450 yen per person. The train is only 1,250 yen which is more than 1,200 yen cheaper and you don't need to book.

Great info. Looks much better than changing trains at Tokyo station. When i did that there was a very long walk from either the airport express line or the Shinkansen to the Disney line

VanellopeandRalph

Original Poster
Hi there, we just got back from an amazing trip. We opted to use the skytrain/JR train route. Thanks to everybody for all of the info and help. Getting from the airport to the hotel went very smoothly doing it this way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom