Are private Cabana's at Discovery Cove worth the cost?

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
So the private Cabana's at Discovery Cove start at $200 and they come with lounge chairs, private locker, stocked mini bar and towels.

The day beds start at around $70 for the day and you only get use of the private day bed.

I am asking if anyone has done this before? Is it worth the extra $200?

This is part of our honeymoon trip and kind of a one-time thing. I would like to splurge on it but also don't want to be throwing money away if it isn't something we will need to use very often.

Please let me know your thoughts, especially if you have done this before!

Jon81uk

Personally I found I didn't sit down for that long at Discovery Cove. It depends what sort of thing you want to do there and the sort of people you are but I spent most of the time in the water or the aviary. Between the snorkelling, lying in the lazy river, watching the otters and the marmosets and feeding birds, I was busy a lot of the day.
But some people do prefer to spend more of the day just reclining back and sitting on a lounger and if that is your preference you might want the guaranteed space.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have not done it myself as I tend to spend most of my day at Castaway Cay face down in the water, but I have a number of friends that do.

For them, it has become just shy of a necessity.

As @Jon81uk stated; It really depends on what your day is like. If you do a fair bit of lounging and like that private space and base of operations then they can be well worth the cost.

joanna71985

I go by myself, so I wouldn't find it worth it (my last time there, I spent over 2 hours in the aviary). I usually hang out between the aviary, otters, and marmosets

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom