Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I don't know if I buy that those pictures are real. I can understand harvesting parts, but why rip his ear apart? It looks like some angry Imagineers got to him and burned and skinned him alive. Or that someone went crazy with photoshop.

Yeah, why would you remove the skin with the animatronic still in place? The skin would probably be the least useful part, so if you wanted other parts, why not remove the whole thing and work on it in a more controlled environment?

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Blog Mickey has released photos of the Stitch Animatronic.

Not sorry, but:
FnaStitch.jpg

FigmentJedi

how do you fund a pavillion if your entire planet was destroyed and your precious nova core likely obliterated in the process? odd.
All the Marvel rides are set in the Marvel Theme Park Universe, not the MCU. Like the casts and aesthetics are all the same, but the superheroes/villains just converge onto Disney theme parks for whatever reason, like Iron Man holding a Stark Expo at Hong Kong Disneyland or the Collector bringing his museum to the Disneyland Resort to get some of that sweet Earth dosh.

GlacierGlacier

Also, Clickbait made an article, and he had to remind us twice that he was right and that we were wrong.
Just remind him that he thought the Apple buying Disney rumor was legitimate.

Someone needs to create an accuracy tracker for ToCo's posts and twitter rants.

As well as the number of times he "breaks" a story by stealing images/news from other sites without citation.

FigmentJedi

Just remind him that he thought the Apple buying Disney rumor was legitimate.

Someone needs to create an accuracy tracker for ToCo's posts and twitter rants.

As well as the number of times he "breaks" a story by stealing images/news from other sites without citation.
Which is funny, because I see him getting mad about that DSNY channel taking stories from him without credit.

gustaftp

There's more charm and wonder in any given 5-minute stretch of the original than in the entirety of the Tim Burton disaster. And I like plenty of Tim Burton films. And of course we have to get the beyond-tired backstory of Wonka's "daddy issues" that seems to be mandatory in so many of these dreary CGI-infested remakes.
Nothing to do with Stitch but since this has gone there -

I disagree! I greatly prefer the Tim Burton version. It is true to the book, and it is worth noting that the book's author, Roald Dahl, was immensely displeased with the original film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom