Can I use 1 magic band for split stay?

seriously

Original Poster
I am booked into Pop Century for 6 nights, but recently modified reservation for 2 nights @POFQ. First reservation
now 4 nights @ Pop and a seperate reservation @POFQ for 2 nights. All the dining and fast passes from original 6 night Pop reservation are intact.
However, I am getting notifications to order bands for each resort reservation. Do I need to order both sets
and will it mess up my fast passes or can I link them all to one set?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I am booked into Pop Century for 6 nights, but recently modified reservation for 2 nights @POFQ. First reservation
now 4 nights @ Pop and a seperate reservation @POFQ for 2 nights. All the dining and fast passes from original 6 night Pop reservation are intact.
However, I am getting notifications to order bands for each resort reservation. Do I need to order both sets
and will it mess up my fast passes or can I link them all to one set?

FPs and reservations aren't stored on a MB. MB stores and transmit one thing only: it's ID number. That ID number is linked to your MDE account which then directs the tap point, or point of sale, or photopass, or room lock what to do.

IOW all MBs do the same thing for you if they're linked to your account. So, you only need one MB and it will do everything for you.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Last week, I used the same MB at both resorts and for the whole stay, and it worked just fine. If it's been more than two years since you visited, get at least one set of new bands, otherwise the long-range sensors might not see you since the internal transmitter won't work.

worldfanatic

I stayed at 4 different resorts during my recent trip. So I had 4 different colored MagicBands to make fashion statements with.

Obviously......fashion not my strong point.
29051.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom