Custom Epcot Cake Question

atigs

Original Poster
Hi all! My fiancee and I are obsessed with the OG Epcot (rainbows, vaporwave, bright colors, figment, etc.) and we really want a classy but cool cake that emulates that for our wedding, without the "press on" transfer papers that are often used in cakes. Anyone have good ideas for a) how to request this and b) examples of similar cakes? We joke that we'd LOVE a topper that's Mickey & Minnie in their silver/rainbow Epcot suits (as pictured)

3f6343f80079738065de02ad651fcccf.jpg

dreamfinder

Hi all! My fiancee and I are obsessed with the OG Epcot (rainbows, vaporwave, bright colors, figment, etc.) and we really want a classy but cool cake that emulates that for our wedding, without the "press on" transfer papers that are often used in cakes. Anyone have good ideas for a) how to request this and b) examples of similar cakes? We joke that we'd LOVE a topper that's Mickey & Minnie in their silver/rainbow Epcot suits (as pictured)

3f6343f80079738065de02ad651fcccf.jpg

You looking for this to be made at WDW or elsewhere? It should be pretty easy to match the rainbows, either a color per layer, rainbow overlay on the cake, etc. And I vaguely recall I used to have little PVC figures of them in those costumes, might be able to find some on eBay, but those might look more like a kids birthday cake than a wedding cake.

Janir

Since this has already been thread necro'ed and in case anyone else is searching...
Disney Weddings will work with you to make any kind of a cake you are interested in. Even is ifs outside Disney IP, being for a personal wedding, thats ok. We had them make a Minas Tirith cake for our wedding and they did a great job. Minas Tirith is the castle built into the mountain in Gondor in Lord of the Rings. LotR definitely not Disney IP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom