Disney security - strategy with kids

meggo819

Original Poster
I’m trying to figure out what our strategy will be for me, my husband, & our 15 month old to get thru security at the parks. I figure one of us will take all the bags to get checked while the other goes thru the bagless line with baby girl.

My question is - does our stroller have to go thru the bag line to be checked? Or, assuming we’ve removed all bags from underneath, can we just keep baby girl in the stroller to go through the bagless line?

DisneyGigi

I’m trying to figure out what our strategy will be for me, my husband, & our 15 month old to get thru security at the parks. I figure one of us will take all the bags to get checked while the other goes thru the bagless line with baby girl.

My question is - does our stroller have to go thru the bag line to be checked? Or, assuming we’ve removed all bags from underneath, can we just keep baby girl in the stroller to go through the bagless line?
Strollers have to go thru bag check.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Agree re: sending one parent through with the child while the other takes the stroller/bag. And FYI, I had some portable batteries in a zippered area on the stroller. On 5 park days, this was no problem. On 1 day, the security scanner got annoyed with me for not opening them automatically. So if you have something in the stroller, you may want to point it out.

WDWDreamer4

If you don't have any bags in the stroller & this includes a bag hanging from the handle to hold drinks, then you can take that through the bagless entry. They will check to make sure you don't have a bag but as long as they can see the bottom of the stroller you are good.We have four kids and last December this is what we did. I went through the bagless with the baby in the stroller and the three kids walking. DH went through bag check with the one back pack. Open all the zippers, have it ready for them to go through and you will be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom