Busch Gardens Tampa announces Tigris

Disneyhead'71

Original Poster
Today BGT announced their 2019 addition. Tigris, which is a Premier Rides Sky Rocket II coaster.

https://buschgardens.com/tampa/roller-coasters/tigris/

During the announcement they also mentioned that there would be a new thrill ride coming to the Gwazi area in 2020 saying, "Gwazi has had a ROCKY past, and will be reworked into an all new experience." Implying that it will become a Rocky Mountain Coaster hybrid. After seeing what RMC did to Mean Streak at Cedar Point, this has me pretty excited.

Spectro

Visited Busch g for first time in 18 years last week. It was fabulous. Loved loved the coasters and the tiger exhibit makes Disney’s AK tiger exhibit look a bit lack lustre. Excellent value for money park

cheezbat

While Tigris will be fun, it’s not the one I’m looking forward to...Hearing some of the bragging rights the new Gwazi is going to have is making me drool. So excited to finally get an awesome RMC conversion here in Florida. They make phenomenal coasters. Absolutely loved every one of them I’ve ridden so far.

lazyboy97o

While Tigris will be fun, it’s not the one I’m looking forward to...Hearing some of the bragging rights the new Gwazi is going to have is making me drool. So excited to finally get an awesome RMC conversion here in Florida. They make phenomenal coasters. Absolutely loved every one of them I’ve ridden so far.
I just saw the announcement of it being the tallest, steepest and fastest, meaning it will have to be bigger, steeper and fast than Steel Vengeance. Yes, please!

HoldenC

I went to BGT for the first time yesterday and loved every bit of my time there. Tigris is a standout for me and possibly my new favorite over Mako 😱 I will definitely be adding BG to my SWO pass when it renews in December!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom