The Haunted Mansion Needs to Stay

VJ

I wish the video bloggers for WDW were as entertaining as you!!
I think that's why he's so great, honestly. He's not trying to be more than what he is. He's not trying to turn his YouTube channel into a multi-million dollar enterprise. He's just him, and that's okay.

mikenatcity1

The music box plays in the FP distribution year round, but not in the queue. For HMH it serves as a background tune for the entire queue. Not loud enough to be "obnoxious", but you can hear it if you listen for it.

I had no idea this was from Phantom Manor! I just returned from Paris where sadly the ride was closed. I will always know this as Haunted Mansion Holiday music, but now it appears i'm incorrect :)

Phroobar

This guy is not pleased with the Haunted Mansion.

tumblr_inline_nzsf0iZ3uM1t35w55_500.gif

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I had no idea this was from Phantom Manor! I just returned from Paris where sadly the ride was closed. I will always know this as Haunted Mansion Holiday music, but now it appears i'm incorrect :)

I thought the same thing haha I didn't realize it until I watched a video on YouTube of the Paris version!

Figments Friend

Banned....?
I sure hope not.

Perhaps YouTube is sensitive to swear words now.
Only thing I can think of that might trigger something.
It's usually musical content that gets a video upload flagged...so it's puzzling indeed.

Hope that isn't the case.
I'm not alone here in saying we wanna see more!

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom