The Haunted Mansion Needs to Stay

mickEblu

I'm skipping my 10 year high school reunion and am going to propose we do wdwmagic disneyland forum reunion at disneyland instead.

I never thought I would ever be interested in doing something like this but we created a mini community here with such an interesting mix of personalities that I would be down. It would be an interesting day for sure. Or could it be really awkward. Lol

Phroobar

I never thought I would ever be interested in doing something like this but we created a mini community here with such an interesting mix of personalities that I would be down. It would be an interesting day for sure. Or could it be really awkward. Lol
Not everyone is what they seem.

Last edited:

mickEblu

Not everyone is what they seem.

It would be interesting for sure. Would we gravitate to those we agree with in this forum ? Would traits/ personalities we meet in person change the way we view people in this forum? How would putting a face to a name change our view of each other? It it possible that in person we would get along with certain forum members we don’t agree with more than those we do based on personality traits that don’t “come through” in posts? How would communication in person change and how would it change communication between people in this forum in the future? Are we seeing the “real” person in person? Or is the real person the one who posts behind his avatar? A fascinating psychology experiment that I’m sure some university would like to get their hands on.

Phroobar

I work with a lot of people across the country. It's really fun when they have a business trip to see us. It's like meeting a long lost friend. Even the ones I don't get a long with online are completely different and enjoyable in person. It changes the way you treat them online.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No

2d3bed1875ea4ee8787d784ecc5ac7b2.jpg

mickEblu

I work with a lot of people across the country. It's really fun when they have a business trip to see us. It's like meeting a long lost friend. Even the ones I don't get a long with online are completely different and enjoyable in person. It changes the way you treat them online.

I’m sure it does. You are now a person and not some anonymous avatar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom