Life Long Disney World Fan!

Cozmo

Original Poster
Hi all!

My names Corinne, I live in Colchester, Essex, England, am 34 and live with my husband and mini zoo (which includes marine fish and a barn owl!).

I have been a life long fan of Disney, and was lucky enough to go in '89, '91, '94, '01 and '03, but am now looking to go again as its been 15 years!

The biggest reason I haven't been for so long is my crippling fear of getting on a plane...but its been so long that I've got so fed up that I'm willing to put a cork in it (joking aside, if there's anyone who has had any treatments for fear of flying thats been successful, please let me know as I'm looking into it and would rather not waste money).

We hope to go with my husbands Uncle and Auntie (who are close in age to us) and their little boy, who will be going on 3 or just turned 3 when we go (looking to go either November 2019 or February 2020).

We're looking to flydrive with Virgin and get a villa, but am a little sad to discover that the disney magic bands don't have many perks unless you're staying in one of the resort hotels. Unfortunately, with staying 21 nights...it would be way too expensive! Also plan on doing Universal and Kennedy Space Centre....but steering clear of seaworld as can't stand them.

Can anyone recommend any tips about booking the holiday (hoping to book next summer for the months mentioned above)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom