Entertainment Stage Technician Interview Questions

Mickey Loves AV

Original Poster
Hello everyone! I am excited to have applied for the Full Time Entertainment Stage Technician job posting at the Walt Disney World Resort and have been contacted for a phone interview soon! I have been in the Audio/Visual field for about 5+ years now working primarily with video engineering for live sports broadcasts, live audio engineering for various conference and theatrical events, and some lighting operation experience. Like I mentioned earlier, I have my first interview over the phone soon and I am hoping to find someone who has gone through this process before and can share their experiences with the interview process. I'm mainly looking to get a feel for what kind of technical questions that may be asked so that I can continue in my preparation and I would also like for those who are currently or have previously worked as an Entertainment Stage Technician to share with me a little about themselves and what the job consists of on a daily basis. I really look forward to reading your responses and to learn more about this position, any help will be greatly appreciated!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom