New Harry Potter Coaster Confirmed for 2019 (Dragon's Challenge Closing Sept 4th)

raven

Maybe, but the dual drop house looks really cramped, to the point where there's not a whole lot of room for any themeing beyond projectors.

If it were up to me, ALL screen-based ride elements would display multiple effects sequences. They should at least account for time of day.
The actual drop track section is still just a giant hole in the ground directly west (behind the current structure). The structure you see is currently only covering the switch track section.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Lots of new Bioconstruct Aerials for this one up today.

Where do you think this will fall in line with as far as the intensity and thrill? Also, will this be partial indoor/outdoor?

Bairstow

Lots of new Bioconstruct Aerials for this one up today.

Where do you think this will fall in line with as far as the intensity and thrill? Also, will this be partial indoor/outdoor?

Looks moderately intense, with some tight banked turns about the same as Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens. It will have multiple launches but given the lack of super long straightaways on the track I would estimate a top speed below 45mph. Anticipated freefall drop and reverse sections would likely increase the thrill factor for some.

Coaster will be indoor/outdoor with at least two indoor sections in addition to the load/unload station.

imperius

Looks moderately intense, with some tight banked turns about the same as Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens. It will have multiple launches but given the lack of super long straightaways on the track I would estimate a top speed below 45mph. Anticipated freefall drop and reverse sections would likely increase the thrill factor for some.

Coaster will be indoor/outdoor with at least two indoor sections in addition to the load/unload station.
Seems like 70/30 outdoor/indoor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom