The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I think for something like that they call regardless of good or bad news. Recently a friend of one of my sil's had her thyroid checked and they called over a week later and said all looked good. It just depends on how backed up the lab is. If the surgeons felt good, then that is a great sign though. Continued prayers for him.
Thanks.

When I had my surgery they didn’t call with good news. Wished they had. My hopes is with how playful the surgeon was and staff they were pretty confident. Crosses fingers. When this all heals as the incision was pretty long the kid is going to have a new dimple.

MySmallWorldof4

I don't know... my wife and I saw our children at the same time... at birth. (actually I might have seen them first). I'm kind of on the fence about the 3D stuff... if everything goes well I guess it is OK, but, if not... seems like they could be quite traumatic. I guess it is alright, just something that I would have been skeptical about. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop.
How are you feeling, by the way?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I don't know... my wife and I saw our children at the same time... at birth. (actually I might have seen them first). I'm kind of on the fence about the 3D stuff... if everything goes well I guess it is OK, but, if not... seems like they could be quite traumatic. I guess it is alright, just something that I would have been skeptical about. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

For us they were only doing it to check for things going wrong, so for sure there's that vibe as well. But as a woman/mom i can tell you that every moment I was pregnant i was anxious about something going wrong and some hard to come to my baby. And every moment since she was born I've felt like that too :hilarious::hilarious:. Can't really put life on hold waiting for the shoe to drop, so you gotta celebrate the good stuff instead. Like seeing her perfect button nose three months before i could meet her.

I would have loved it if the first time i saw her was when i met her though. There's no wrong answer :inlove:. I didn't medically have a choice. They did a LOT of scans for me, lol

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Me: Bear, if we eat here we won't make it to ballet on time...
A: *screaming* I WANT TO EAT HERE IN THIS CHAIR RIGHT HERE!!
Me: Okay. But then we'll miss ballet and you'll be sad. You've been looking forward to this all week.
A: But i want to eat here and play again!!
Chick-fil-A cow: *walks jovially onto dining floor, swivels creepy head, locks eyes on A and starts walking toward her*
A: I WANT TO GO!! I WANT TO GO TO THE CAR!! I WANT TO LEAVE!!!

Thanks creepy cow, for helping us make it to ballet on time :hilarious::hilarious:
20180717_195518.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom