The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Wow--talk about timely with the imagineer that worked on Toy Storyland and Pandora. That must have been fascinating. So happy it turned out to be a memorable experience. :happy::happy:

As for the know-it-all guest in the group, he sounded very selfish, wanting to monopolize the conversation with HIS questions. I mean, really? :mad: Did he not see all the others at the table? Thank goodness his family finally told him to back off. :p

Oh, how was the lunch? Was it at the Brown Derby? (I recall reading, a few years ago, that they served the Cobb Salad, but was just wondering what the menu was like now. I'm not a fan of Cobb salad!)
It sounds to me like maybe the guy wasn't aware he was monopolizing the conversation. If he is an adult and his family had to speak with him and he was upset about not getting all his questions answered, perhaps he has Autism or some other disorder that would make it hard for him to read the situation. Obviously I wasn't there, so it COULD have just been a jerk who resented having to share the experience with other people when he thought it would just be his family, but it could also be someone with an issue that inhibits social behavior.

Songbird76

We are in Germany and Saturday night we were at a horrible hotel that had no wifi, and then we were at an amusement park yesterday, also with no wifi. Apparently Germany is not very advanced with that kind of stuff...in The Netherlands, there's wifi pretty much everywhere, at least in fast food restaurants and hotels, but not here. We're at a much nicer hotel now that is NOT dirty and falling apart, and it actually has wifi! So I'm checking in, but we'll be heading out soon. We're in Frankfurt today, I think tomorrow is legoland. Then I think we might pop down to Bavaria and see Neuschwanstein and Hohenshwangau castles. We've already seen them, but the kids haven't, and it's a BEAUTIFUL area, so we don't mind going again.

Figgy1

Premium Member
We are in Germany and Saturday night we were at a horrible hotel that had no wifi, and then we were at an amusement park yesterday, also with no wifi. Apparently Germany is not very advanced with that kind of stuff...in The Netherlands, there's wifi pretty much everywhere, at least in fast food restaurants and hotels, but not here. We're at a much nicer hotel now that is NOT dirty and falling apart, and it actually has wifi! So I'm checking in, but we'll be heading out soon. We're in Frankfurt today, I think tomorrow is legoland. Then I think we might pop down to Bavaria and see Neuschwanstein and Hohenshwangau castles. We've already seen them, but the kids haven't, and it's a BEAUTIFUL area, so we don't mind going again.
The like is for being on vacation with your family. Sorry about the bad hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom