questions on boathouse and/or help with seafood dining suggestion

analise

Original Poster
hello, I have never been to Disney springs. looking at the website I'm a little confused. is the landing a part of Disney springs or different. I'm looking at the boathouse menu and it has different menus for the landing.
also... is the boathouse any good? looking for a seafood dinner reservation if you have any suggestions. we are open to any of the parks or resorts since we have cleared that day strictly as a free day
thank you

Driver

hello, I have never been to Disney springs. looking at the website I'm a little confused. is the landing a part of Disney springs or different. I'm looking at the boathouse menu and it has different menus for the landing.
also... is the boathouse any good? looking for a seafood dinner reservation if you have any suggestions. we are open to any of the parks or resorts since we have cleared that day strictly as a free day
thank you
Boathouse is a great restaurant (some say a little pricey) My wife and I eat there on occasion (we live down here) We like the food and the ambience it's nice if you can get a table out on the water ( nighttime). A hidden gem in my opinion is Olivia's at Old Key West. We like to take a boat ride from Disney Springs to old Key West, have dinner, boat ride back. Then after some walking and shopping we get dessert at Sprinkles ( ice cream or cup cakes) or Ammorets for awesome pastry and coffee. While you enjoy your dessert the Human Statues are positioned by the fountain near Ammorets they're fun to watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom