Blast from the Past

Cpt. Sassypants

Original Poster
Hello all you Mouseketeers,

I have a big question for you all. If you were able to design your own Disney History park that would only include past attractions, shops, experiences, etc. Which ones would you incorporate and why? Would love to hear all of your ideas.

Have a Magical Day!

TwilightZone

. Alien Encounter: for extra thrill and to draw in the teen crowd. Plus very popular.
. Sega arcade from innoventions: for a fun side thing to do to cool off
. Much better version of rocket rods: would make for both a fun thrill ride and a cool way to tour the park
. Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland: this ride looks really relaxing and fun.
. Journey into imagination: the best epcot dark ride ever made. Gotta have it.
. Improved version of Honey, I shrunk the Kids: To go along with imagination and to add a thrill boost. A little biased here because it is also my favorite of the three magic eye shows and I think it is the one that aged the best, even though the IP hasn't.
. Adventure's club: What I've heard about this club sounds amazing. This could be the park's version of club 33 or something.
. Soarin over California: My favorite ride ever so that's why. Well ok, also because it's a fan favorite.
. Test Track 1.0: another fan favorite, better than the replacement. No real reasons besides that.

Cpt. Sassypants

Original Poster
. Alien Encounter: for extra thrill and to draw in the teen crowd. Plus very popular.
. Sega arcade from innoventions: for a fun side thing to do to cool off
. Much better version of rocket rods: would make for both a fun thrill ride and a cool way to tour the park
. Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland: this ride looks really relaxing and fun.
. Journey into imagination: the best epcot dark ride ever made. Gotta have it.
. Improved version of Honey, I shrunk the Kids: To go along with imagination and to add a thrill boost. A little biased here because it is also my favorite of the three magic eye shows and I think it is the one that aged the best, even though the IP hasn't.
. Adventure's club: What I've heard about this club sounds amazing. This could be the park's version of club 33 or something.
. Soarin over California: My favorite ride ever so that's why. Well ok, also because it's a fan favorite.
. Test Track 1.0: another fan favorite, better than the replacement. No real reasons besides that.

These are great, I really love the ideas, especially the old test track, mine train, and adventures club. I would add to that the old Delta Dreamflight but have it a little bit longer and more modernized. Thanks again for your reply!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom