News Annual Passholder exclusive offerings at Disney's Hollywood Studios May & June 2018

Gillyanne

As a non-FL AP holder, I hope they have some cool stuff in Aug/Sept when we're back down there! My mom will be there Mid Aug - Mid Sept, and I'm going back down to visit The first week of Sept. I'm said we're missing out on the donald magnet, but we did get Minnie this spring :)

ThatMouse

I'd like to see a screenshot of these emails, because I don't believe they exist. Residents and passholders just simply do not get emails about anything. I have two Visa cards and we don't get anything about the Visa room discounts either, although they send us a bunch of other crap.

mergatroid

Got to say we've never received an email from Disney either for any AP offers or events, despite them having all our current details. I will say though that when they've been giving stuff away to AP holders in the parks (such as Epcot wine glasses the other year), they did have several large signs up informing you about it inside the park itself.

They obviously don't want a large percentage of AP Holders actually claiming these give aways, which from a financial perspective makes sense. It is a bit frustrating though at times as it's just luck of the draw whether you happen to be attending during the window that these 'freebies' are being handed out.

Minthorne

I'd like to see a screenshot of these emails, because I don't believe they exist. Residents and passholders just simply do not get emails about anything. I have two Visa cards and we don't get anything about the Visa room discounts either, although they send us a bunch of other crap.

I got the AP email about this.

191716A3-089C-4DE6-91C8-26845A5B4FDF.png

C27D917D-AC77-4DB9-9D54-4236EE33A487.png

celluloid

Do not feel bad. I did not get the email and rarely do either.

Some constructive ciritism thoughts.

The Magnet and increase in discount at the restaurant is a nice idea but I wish it would be more than just the one. The incredible sneak peak situation is kind of a weird idea. So from 9am to 10am I can inconvenience the small group of day guests by making it an exclusive to groups that would likely not fill that theater for a promotional material for an upcoming movie release?

It should be 8-9am Toy Story Mania(and other meet and greet event nonsense) in celebration for soon to open Toy Story Land.

And yes, they do not have to do anything for Annual Passholders. So this is a step in the right direction to the way things were with appreciating in the business model, but if you are going to go through the effort, put that attention towards something other than early access to the preview theater.

nickys

Premium Member
Aren't at least some of the dates for this offer black out dates for many AP holders? Great forward thinking by WDW .... :rolleyes:

HwdStudio

Same here! Nothing from Chase or Disney.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
They’re showing the beginning and a clip of Incredibles 2 for everyone at WDP. We saw it this afternoon. Is the Passholder thing from 9am to 10am the same, except exclusive for Passholders?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Oh boi! Passholders who pay over $900 get to see a sneak peak of Incredibles 2 which you will pay $60 for your family of 4 to go out and see!

ThatMouse

I get an email for passholders every few weeks. They come from Disney Destinations (DisneyDestinations@passholder.DisneyDestinations.com) Here are some samples.
5/5/18 Passholders, Summer is almost here!
4/10/18 Passholder, spring is alive with this WALT DISNEY WORLD offer
4/4/18 Passholder, explore new magic this April!
3/1/18 New Passholder Benefit!

Thanks! I'm in a back and forth email with Disney's eCommerce Sales and Service Team, and they claim that I'm all set and I should be receiving the emails. I keep telling them that I'm not getting the emails.

Their latest response:
"If you are getting any of the other emails for promotions, then you should be all set! Promotions are always different and never guaranteed. The system sees whether you qualify for specific promotions and sends them to you based on availability requirements for the promotion. Keep an eye on the special offers page periodically, and you might find something a bit more to you liking online. "

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom