Favorite bad attraction

TwilightZone

Original Poster
That's right, not underrated, but simply bad. The kind of stuff most people don't like. Your super star limos, your jiyi, etc.
Mine is jiyi, it's hard to put a finger on why I sort of like it, but I think most if it comes from the connections lab.

Kristamouse

COP, my family of 8 with kids 14 to 2, are alway up for a ride. And not just to get out of the rain/Heat.
Their Great Grandma lives in a home very similar so the 1940’s ish kitchen. Since they all have visited there it gives them some perspective on the appliances. She often tells them about her life and childhood.
I had to download, “A great big beautiful tomorrow” for our 4 year old.
We also love the People Mover :)

JIMINYCR

I tend to avoid the ones I judge as "bad" ones. I rode Stitch one time, went to CEO once and never had a desire to return.

rreading

While I don't think that there are any "Bad" attractions at WDW, I did not care for Sticth's Great Escape. I also am not thrilled with the new Soarin' film (too much CGI). Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, re: the new Soarin'. The CGI is a bit too cutesy and the music doesn't flow like the previous.

Sometimes it's best not to mess with things. Would be nice for them to change DCA's version back

Last edited:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I've always claimed Ellen's Energy Adventure as my favorite ride at the entire resort ever since I was 12 and joined these boards.

Now, currently, my favorite "bad attraction" would have to be O' Canada starring Martin Short. Insanely more entertaining than Reflections of China, in my opinion. If I'm gonna watch an ad for another country, I want it to be fun. Martin Short does a great job of that.

I'm assuming this is an unpopular opinion thread. So I'm speaking my mind here.

belledream

Journey into Imagination! I love the red carts. Why do they seem so comfy? I guess they’re spacious and no one ever rides the ride so we have one to ourselves. I like the little gimmicky scenes and the upside down house!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom