News Disney's Design-a-Tee at Disney Springs to close

Creathir

This is a shame. A lot of the merch in the shops this year is not so hot, we purchased a shirt for my wife's mother this year here.
She got exactly what she wanted, an adult sized shirt with a bunch of the characters on it.

That just flat out does not exist in the parks for 2018...

It sucks that a new agreement couldn't be made.

ThatMouse

So the entrance to Art of Disney won't be this junky graphics shop! lol! I don't know why you'd want to do this on vacation when you can get cheaper and better stuff online.

preludevtec01

So the entrance to Art of Disney won't be this junky graphics shop! lol! I don't know why you'd want to do this on vacation when you can get cheaper and better stuff online.

Why would I want to eat an over priced meal at DS when I could have a better meal at home? You do it for the experience and remebering your trip to WDW as many have mentioned in this thread.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They decided to keep Hanes but ditch Aerosmith. The RnRC will be rethemed to a mad rush to create a new black T-shirt with a rock band emblem on it in time for tonight's concert after your current one was no longer acceptable to wear because of harrassment charges filed against that band. So au current.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom