What did you do?

RunningKoen

Monday - forgot to turn my GPS on but ran for 30 mins with my trainer
Today - 545am quickfit/bootcamp

You're doing great, keep up the good work!

LOL, yes a year and a half ago. I figured out some work-arounds for the biggest problems, but I still hate it.

Feel better!

As for me, 3 miles last night. Been weirdly achy lately so didn't push it.

thanks @JillC LI . Did a test exercise today and everything was fine.
After that, focussing on chest again. Lately, less running and more fitness :)

dreamfinder

2.5@1, .2@10, 1@8, 1.3@7:40.

They don't run as well in the cold and rain?

That's exactly what I'm curious about. I would expect them to not perform as well, but wonder how their performance was really affected. Were there a bunch that pulled out due to "injuries"? Or did they just take it as an easy jog. They usually train to do 2 or 3 races in year, so if they knew they wouldn't be at their peak would they take it as a training run and then try to get into London or similar?
Meb ran it for charity (in wave 2!) and predicted a 3hr finish, and hit it spot on the nose, so the elites should have still been fairly strong.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
2 really fast (for me) miles which wasn't a very good idea after being sick for the past 10 days and in the sudden onset of summer. But I was running with a training group and trying to keep with their pace.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
3.1 miles. And here's proof...

20180420_070906.jpg

And yes, @Swissmiss, the new socks are wonderful.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Been offline for a few days.
Wednesday - snowing & did 30 mins on the DREADmill - that was a complete mental struggle! + lower body
Thursday - QuickFit/bootcamp
today - crosstrain - not sure what i'm going to do yet.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Been offline for a few days.
Wednesday - snowing & did 30 mins on the DREADmill - that was a complete mental struggle! + lower body
Thursday - QuickFit/bootcamp
today - crosstrain - not sure what i'm going to do yet.

I saw an article online from Runners World regarding strategies for running distance - like a Half - on a TM. I'd have to be pretty desperate to do 13.1 miles on one....

RunningKoen

Did several days of weight training to support those at the Dark Side weekend.

Have been really, really active the last two weeks. Might even go for a run later today, due to the temperatures.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Reposting my reply in the correct thread :banghead:

Participated in an 8+ km walking event ... my phone says that the elevation gain during the walk is equal to 15 flights of stairs. My butt agrees with my phone :joyfull:

My phone says I ran 22 flights of stairs. Which is the height of the state capital building in Florida. My whole body hates me right now.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom