Trip Report I Did NOT Get Locked Out of the Hotel Room Naked at Busch Gardens! (Sorry. It would have made for good drama!) COMPLETED!

So.....I tried to negotiate another trip to Disney this year with Philmonster, but I knew it was a fool's folly before I even plead my case. He absolutely refuses. "Not until Star Wars opens". GRRRRR. As if we will be able to get near the place once that happens. Or afford it, etc.

BUT...........

I got him to agree to do a Tampa/St. Pete trip toward the end of April. Errr....hurray? Annnyway......

QUESTION:

Are you guys interested in a Busch Gardens trip report during their version of food and wine? If not, no worries, but if you want more insane misadventures from the Thomas party, I'm happy to post them.

Lemme know.

PS - How far is Tampa from WDW? Two or three hours? Maybe I can ditch the monster and take a bus to the mouse one day during the trip. ;)

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Come on, @BuddyThomas there are a lot of people here who will follow your trip reports....even if it's just a foray to midtown. ;) POST IT!!

Yeah, Tampa to WDW is like 2 1/2 hours. You go, dude. :inlove:
Ha. Well, don't tell any of those people down in the swamp, I mean the political board. Those people hate my guts. But thanks so much, and yah, maybe I'll post Busch Gardens. :)

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
My fiancé and I just bought a house in saint Pete. It’s about 1:45 minutes to WDW. If you need a ride we would be happy to kidnap you for the day. Plus I can also give you a list of great bars in the area.
Congrats on the house! That is pretty awesome. Let's see about the kidnapping, LOL, but let's face it, that would make a good trip report. ;)

Tony the Tigger

I don't remember it taking that long, but I drive fast the speed limit. Have to double check my old trip report for reference. When B was staying in that hotel in Tampa for work, I took a few day trips out to Disney, and the ride was no biggie (but time of day is important to avoid traffic.)

Will this be after 4/21 by any chance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom