News Tomorrowland love

Castle Cake Apologist

I tend to forget how much others are affected by somebody taking a picture of themselves in front of a tucked away colored wall. Thank goodness this thread exists to snap me back to the reality of the troubled times we live in.

The blood pressure some of you must have... do Sears portraits also get you fired up? Just think, people are spending money on those!

Millennials ruin everything

What exactly is being ruined here?

Last edited:

Buried20KLeague

I tend to forget how much others are affected by somebody taking a picture of themselves in front of a tucked away colored wall. Thank goodness this thread exists to snap me back to the reality of the troubled times we live in.

The blood pressure some of you must have... do Sears portraits also get you fired up? Just think, people are spending money on those!

What exactly is being ruined here?

You’re missing the point if you think it’s about a wall.

Which makes sense.

Castle Cake Apologist

You’re missing the point if you think it’s about a wall.

Which makes sense.

What makes sense? That I don't understand how others are affected by people younger than them taking harmless photos of themselves? Or is this deeper than that? I know those millennials are going to be the downfall of society... just like every generation before them, amirite?

Too bad nobody seems to be able to expound upon why that is, beyond the fact that they like Smart Phones and take pictures of themselves.

The wall itself wasn't really the point of my post, either.

Last edited:

trainplane3

"Rolling"?
As in slowly changing over time. They aren't going to start it all at once.
It was an article from a banned site. It said something along the lines of fresh paint.
And losing Toy Story elements (the claw/spaceship thing) apparently. The insiders hinted at a slight retro-future style taking over the land. I'll let them chime in since the project has probably changed a bajillion times since last month.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
This thread reinforces my assumption that many of you are stubborn boomers.
Not a stubborn boomer, but a
Foamer.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom