Mickey waffles

bluefish32

Original Poster
I found some older threads about Mickey waffles, but not from 2017 to now. Are Mickey waffles served regularly at the resort food courts, specifically at AoA Landscape of Flavors? Can you get them at any QS places in the parks, or only TS buffets? Must. Have. Waffles!

Captain Barbossa

I found some older threads about Mickey waffles, but not from 2017 to now. Are Mickey waffles served regularly at the resort food courts, specifically at AoA Landscape of Flavors? Can you get them at any QS places in the parks, or only TS buffets? Must. Have. Waffles!
They will have them at AoA. In terms of QS in the parks, the last time I saw them was 4 years ago at Tomorrowland Terrace. I must have my Mickey waffles too!

NiarrNDisney

I just did a quick look over the menus available on allears and found these CS locations at Resorts all offer Mickey Waffles:

All Stars Movies, Music and Sports food courts
Artists Palette (SSR)
Beach Club Marketplace (BCR)
Capt. Cook's (Poly)
Contempo Cafe (CR)
Gasparilla Grill (GFR)
Mara (AKL)
Pepper Market (CSR)
Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside food courts
Roaring Forks (WL)
Sanaa (AKL-KV)

Art of Animation offers Character Waffles not Mickey Head Shaped Waffles

Last edited:

Tinkerbella16

Sleepy Hollow Refreshments at MK now serves the large mickey waffles. Art of Animation has waffles but they aren't mickey shaped... I think they are Simba waffles.

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Really? I thought every resort sold Mickey Waffles. I will say that's one of the things my kids definitely look forward too.

As you can see from the list I compiled most do but not all and yes Landscape of Flavors at AoA only offers Character Waffles like the picture I attached.

(Pic found in a search)

Attachments

• Character waffles.jpg
    Character waffles.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 70

Diesel Dan

I am a Gluten Free eater and I had the GF Mickey Waffles last year at POP and this year at Trails End in Fort Wilderness. They are really great!

bluefish32

Original Poster
Good to know! If they must be Mickey-shaped, we may try having breakfast at Pop if we have enough time. If not I will try to remember the Frontierland location - thanks for the tip @Dave Ber !
I haven't been to WDW in 20 years and I was a preteen. I remember making my own Mickey waffles on a waffle iron that was self serve at either Caribbean Beach or All Star Music. It seems like they should serve them at every resort hotel no matter what.

NiarrNDisney

Good to know, thanks. I'm sure they're just as good as other Mickey waffles, but my kids would be disappointed.

Yes at the end of the day they are made from the same batter, they just have different characters. Though your children may enjoy getting to pick which character they would like or getting a variety.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom