Most Romantic things to do? 10 year Anniversary.

Mainahman

Original Poster
My wife and I are coming up on 10 years next year.

im dropping hints we should go back again just the 2 of us.

What are the most romantic things to do on site? all i hear right now is "screaming children and lines dont scream romantic."

This is what i was considering

7 days there ( saturday to saturday)
5 park days
Resort if we stay on site would be Wilderness Lodge

Thinking a Couples massage would be fun, a romantic carriage ride at POR has come up too,

Also thinking about one of the 2 day in room packages.

Any other ideas?

drwadadli

We went for our 12th Anniversary and have dinner that The Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert's. It was very romantic and a wonderful experience and would do it again.

When we were booking that trip, another option of the Seven Seas Lagoon Cruise to watch the fireworks (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/specialty-cruises/) but got The Chef's Table so went with that instead.

Cheaper-wise, we sat on the beach at Polynesian Village and watched the fireworks one night and had a drink at Outer Rim in Disney's Contemporary and watched the sunset. We were the only one out that night so it was great! On the actual date of our anniversary, we went out to dinner at Monsieur Paul (asked ahead of time for a window table) and watch IllumiNation while we ate and then came back to the room where I had ordered flowers, a bottle of wine and glasses for the side table and rose pedals for the bed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom