Question regarding 'Multiple Experiences' fastpasses

worldofsounds

Original Poster
This morning when I looked at MDE I noticed that my reservation has several 'Multiple Experiences' fast passes attached to it. I believe we were given these because our trip this past September had to be rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma. This seems like a really nice and amazing thing for Disney to have done for us but I have a few questions regarding their use if anyone here has any experience with these type fast passes.

My rescheduled trip is January 30th - February 6th and I'm still a month and a half out from making my 60-day out fast pass selections. Should I just forget about making these selections and use these 'multiple experience' fast passes instead? They don't seem to be locked into any particular time... they just must be used during my stay and for the 3 attractions I had originally made fast passes for. Also, if I do make fast passes selections at the 60 day mark, will these 'multiple experience' fast passes disappear? If so I think I'll just use these and not make fast passes since they don't seem to be restricted by time of use during my visit.

multipleexperiences.jpeg

nickys

Premium Member
Do they actually state what rides they are for? I've never seen that before, usually they just tell you if you can't use it at certain rides...

Anyway, book your FPs as normal. These are additional ones. You do need to make sure you don't use the leeway on any of your booked FPs, otherwise the system will use these extra ones instead.

G8rchamps

I would still book your 3 regular FP for that day, just be careful on timing- be sure to use your booked regular FPs during your correct time window (5 mins early and 15 late or 9:25 to 10:45 for a 9:30FP)

We got one two weeks ago from guest services for my son's 13th birthday (same day as Epcot35 and he was so excited). We were thrilled because it was a last minute trip and the good FPs were gone already. We headed over to our 9:30 at the land and then planned to use the multiple experiences passes for Soarin right after. My son and I scanned at 9:24 and it took our multiple experience passes for the Land - my wife and daughter scanned at 9:25 and used their Land passes. The CM's at Soarin let all 4 of us in and wished my son a Happy Birthday, but I see what the computer had done.

worldofsounds

Original Poster
Do they actually state what rides they are for? I've never seen that before, usually they just tell you if you can't use it at certain rides...

Anyway, book your FPs as normal. These are additional ones. You do need to make sure you don't use the leeway on any of your booked FPs, otherwise the system will use these extra ones instead.

Yes, these are specific to the rides I had originally made fast pass selections for on my cancelled September trip.
multipleexperiences2.jpeg

worldofsounds

Original Poster
I would still book your 3 regular FP for that day, just be careful on timing- be sure to use your booked regular FPs during your correct time window (5 mins early and 15 late or 9:25 to 10:45 for a 9:30FP)

We got one two weeks ago from guest services for my son's 13th birthday (same day as Epcot35 and he was so excited). We were thrilled because it was a last minute trip and the good FPs were gone already. We headed over to our 9:30 at the land and then planned to use the multiple experiences passes for Soarin right after. My son and I scanned at 9:24 and it took our multiple experience passes for the Land - my wife and daughter scanned at 9:25 and used their Land passes. The CM's at Soarin let all 4 of us in and wished my son a Happy Birthday, but I see what the computer had done.

Oh wow, I wouldn't even have considered that. Thanks for the tip!

nickys

Premium Member
Yes, these are specific to the rides I had originally made fast pass selections for on my cancelled September trip. View attachment 237633

Fair enough. Well in that case you could book your own anyway. If you want to you could ride these twice on your DHS day! Or book TSMM as one of your booked ones and do both tier 1 rides :p. Or if you were planning to park hop you could book them for the other park.

JohnD

Yes, these are specific to the rides I had originally made fast pass selections for on my cancelled September trip. View attachment 237633

Except you don't have to use them on those three. You could go back to back to back TOT if you want to. You can use them on any three and at any time. The only limit I think in your case is they have to be used in HS.

DisneyMann

They are basically the same as the old "golden Fastpasses". These are totally different from the regular three per day and can be used whenever you want with zero restrictions whatsoever. No park hopper restrictions, no tiering restrictions, .....none at all. They will be loaded on your magic bands on the morning of your arrival day.

I have the same thing from my rescheduled trip due to Irma as well and I've verified it with WDW as well as a TA friend.

worldofsounds

Original Poster
They are basically the same as the old "golden Fastpasses". These are totally different from the regular three per day and can be used whenever you want with zero restrictions whatsoever. No park hopper restrictions, no tiering restrictions, .....none at all. They will be loaded on your magic bands on the morning of your arrival day.

I have the same thing from my rescheduled trip due to Irma as well and I've verified it with WDW as well as a TA friend.

Have you made your 60-day fast passes yet? I'm assuming afterwards these extra fast passes will still be on my account in addition to my fast pass selections?

gammima

Worldofsounds, I'm curious. Were you able to schedule your 3 regular fast passes each day in addition to the multiple experience fast passes you got? I was rescheduled from Irma also, but am not going until April. I was told from Disney that these multiple experience fast passes were in addition to my regular fast passes, but I just read an article that said if I scheduled my regular 3 fast passes that my multiple experience passes would disappear.

DisneyMann

Worldofsounds, I'm curious. Were you able to schedule your 3 regular fast passes each day in addition to the multiple experience fast passes you got? I was rescheduled from Irma also, but am not going until April. I was told from Disney that these multiple experience fast passes were in addition to my regular fast passes, but I just read an article that said if I scheduled my regular 3 fast passes that my multiple experience passes would disappear.

We schedule all of ours for our trip in two weeks and they didn't go away. They will not go away.

gammima

We schedule all of ours for our trip in two weeks and they didn't go away. They will not go away.
thanks!
Can I ask you one more thing about the passes? it's kind of confusing, so I will do my best to explain my question. We are going with a big group:my family, my parents, and my brothers family. And all of our multiple experience passes were put is differently. My parent's passes were put in so that each day of the passes is listed out seperately. They have 4 seperate passes put in and if I click on the detail of each one it shows they have 3 total experiences and then lists the three rides and the park below. My family's is put is so that it shows we have one set of passes and when I click on the details it says we have 3 total experiences, and then below it, instead of showing one park, it shows all four parks and the three rides at each park under the park. To me, it looks like they are only giving us a total of 3 passes to use at those 12 rides. When I called Disney about getting it corrected they said that meant I had 3 experiences available at each of those for parks. But, my brother's family (who is only going for 2 days of parks), they are all under one pass like my family but is says they have a total of 6 experiences available and then is lists their 2 parks and the 3 rides available at each park.
I hope I haven't completely confused you!! How do your passes look in MDE?
I'm worried mine is not put in correctly and is going to be a huge headache to get fixed at the park. Both me and my travel agent have called and talked to disney about it, but im still not convinced.

DisneyMann

thanks!
Can I ask you one more thing about the passes? it's kind of confusing, so I will do my best to explain my question. We are going with a big group:my family, my parents, and my brothers family. And all of our multiple experience passes were put is differently. My parent's passes were put in so that each day of the passes is listed out seperately. They have 4 seperate passes put in and if I click on the detail of each one it shows they have 3 total experiences and then lists the three rides and the park below. My family's is put is so that it shows we have one set of passes and when I click on the details it says we have 3 total experiences, and then below it, instead of showing one park, it shows all four parks and the three rides at each park under the park. To me, it looks like they are only giving us a total of 3 passes to use at those 12 rides. When I called Disney about getting it corrected they said that meant I had 3 experiences available at each of those for parks. But, my brother's family (who is only going for 2 days of parks), they are all under one pass like my family but is says they have a total of 6 experiences available and then is lists their 2 parks and the 3 rides available at each park.
I hope I haven't completely confused you!! How do your passes look in MDE?
I'm worried mine is not put in correctly and is going to be a huge headache to get fixed at the park. Both me and my travel agent have called and talked to disney about it, but im still not convinced.

It did thoroughly confuse me....lol

Whatever it shows is for those people only on that particular MDE app. For example it will list near the top (if u click one of the "multiple experience" parks) the names of who they are good for and then the attractions.

adaml212

Just to clarify, these Fastpasses can be used for ANY ride and not just the three that are listed under "Experiences available" in the MDE app? For example taking the OP's situation, they could use these "Multiple Experiences" for three rides on Toy Story Mania even though ToT, RnRC, and ST are the rides listed as available?

DisneyMann

Just to clarify, these Fastpasses can be used for ANY ride and not just the three that are listed under "Experiences available" in the MDE app? For example taking the OP's situation, they could use these "Multiple Experiences" for three rides on Toy Story Mania even though ToT, RnRC, and ST are the rides listed as available?

No.....I didn't clarify it well then. They are only available to be used on the specific attractions shown but can be used at any time thorough out your vacation.

It's a golden Fastpasses but only for those rides in particular.

It was awesome for us when we went in January to always have those in "our back pockets"...... Especially during the four days prior to the pro bowl when the crowds were insane.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom