What ever came of the Electrical Parade

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
The best part of the Electrical parade was the multiple scattered units, even spectra had more large units instead of separate ones but you know we'll never see that again.

TTA94

The best part of the Electrical parade was the multiple scattered units, even spectra had more large units instead of separate ones but you know we'll never see that again.

Always possible they could bring back Spectro, name wise and music (updated), but in Paint The Night or Dreamlights form.

Mickey5150

Another reason to hate HEA, I can care less for the music nor or less the projections, I just want a good soundtrack and 10 inch shells blowing up in the air and to watch it from frontier land which is also be watching a light parade.
There are plenty of people with the opposite view. I have never cared for fireworks shows, anywhere, but I love what Disney has been doing by adding projections to the fireworks. Now I finally watch them.

TTA94

Personally? No. But never say never as we’ve found out particularly with this parade.

Why is it that before many insiders were 100% certain MSEP was finally gone forever and being dismantled and now recently it sounds like its still sitting backstage in Disneyland with its future unknown? Good grief. I hope there’s not even a tiny thought floating around of sending it back to WDW over a brand new parade!

KaliSplash

Would love to see it return for 50th. Can't imagine it will be back before then. It was gone for 10 years when we had the SpectroMagic Waltz. So it hasn't been gone that long. Having said that, i would welcome Spectro back as opposed to the current zip that we have now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom