Mnsshp planning

hello fellow Disney fans,
I am planning a September disney world trip and I’m not sure how to know which days the mnsshp will be occurring at the 180 mark. I was planning a Tuesday night mid to early September and want to go to be our guest for dinner. Has anyone tried to make a dinner reservation at the 180 mark and not been able to make a dining reservation at mk after 6:00? I’m hoping the system will tell me no Reservations after 6 and I will know the party will be on that night. Has anyone had this experience? Thanks for any advice.

nickys

Premium Member
hello fellow Disney fans,
I am planning a September disney world trip and I’m not sure how to know which days the mnsshp will be occurring at the 180 mark. I was planning a Tuesday night mid to early September and want to go to be our guest for dinner. Has anyone tried to make a dinner reservation at the 180 mark and not been able to make a dining reservation at mk after 6:00? I’m hoping the system will tell me no Reservations after 6 and I will know the party will be on that night. Has anyone had this experience? Thanks for any advice.

I would try and book consecutive nights at BOG (easier said than done, I know). That way if one of the days is a party night you still have a reservation.

You could check historical party nights and see if there's a pattern (Tues, Thurs, Fri & Sat nights maybe).

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Historically MNSSHPs have been held on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights. However there is SO much to do at a party that I would recommend not wasting party hours eating dinner at BOG. A party ticket allows entry at 4 pm so you could aim for an ADR around 5 pm and not miss any fun.

Upvote 0

Grwnupprncss1234

Original Poster
That’s a great idea nickys, thanks Tuvalu, I was hoping for a 5 or 530 reservation with a FastPass or two beforehand. I hope I go to that Tuesday and it won’t let me book after 6 so I will know there will be a party that day, but we will see! Thanks again!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
That’s a great idea nickys, thanks Tuvalu, I was hoping for a 5 or 530 reservation with a FastPass or two beforehand. I hope I go to that Tuesday and it won’t let me book after 6 so I will know there will be a party that day, but we will see! Thanks again!

Tuesdays usually always are a party night so most likely it will follow suit again this year. Once park hours are released around March for Sept and you see the 6-7pm closures at MK that too usually indicates a party night before party dates are officially released. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom