Question about AMC Downtown Disney IMAX

djlaosc

Original Poster
Hi,

I'm looking at booking online to see a film while at the Disneyland resort - and am looking at the seat map for Auditorium 10.

This may sound like a silly question, but having never been to an AMC Theater before (or any Theater in the US), are Rows A-D the floor seats, and then E-N are like stadium seating, with P-T being even higher?

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to sit?

Thank you for your help.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Hi,

I'm looking at booking online to see a film while at the Disneyland resort - and am looking at the seat map for Auditorium 10.

This may sound like a silly question, but having never been to an AMC Theater before (or any Theater in the US), are Rows A-D the floor seats, and then E-N are like stadium seating, with P-T being even higher?

Thank you for your help.

It depends on your viewing preference.

Rows A-D are typically immediately in front of the screen while the rest are back aways from the screen. So it all depends on where you like to view your films.

For me I like to sit in the middle of the theater in the middle of a row.

Darkbeer1

I hope your trip is soon, the AMC is planned for demolition in the next few months to allow for the construction of the 4th Hotel.

D

Deleted member 107043

Not sure which of the 12 theaters this is, but it is a photo of one the AMC rooms snatched from the internet. This should give you an idea of what the layouts are like for each room.

large.JPG

GiveMeTheMusic

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

Just be aware that the "IMAX" at the DTD AMC is a liemax. You wanna see a real IMAX screen, head down to the Edwards in Irvine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom