Survivor: Ghost Island

PUSH

So, there's a Bradley and a Chelsea playing this season. I wonder if we'll meet any more new cast members next week.

Michael's play with the idol was very well done. It didn't end up working, but he deserves credit for the skill with which he carried it out. The kid's got game.
Michael could be the best 18-year-old to ever play. The one thing he has going for him? He could pass for 28.

PUSH

Noooooooooooooo! Stephanie was my favorite. The editors really were ruthless by giving her that edit, knowing she goes out at 5. I think she'll be a returnee. She'd be a good Second Chance player. Really, no matter who went home tonight, they were going to make someone cry. That's the way they have to edit a Pagonging to make it interesting.

Tribe swap next week. Not a fan of another one, but 3 tribes of 5 would be interesting, if that's how they go.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I called “Uncle”.

I’m too far behind and too uninvested in this season. I’ve deleted all recorded episodes and cancelled the rest of the season. Ditto for Big Brother Canada.

Enjoy the rest of the season, friends.

PUSH

Yay! I wasn't a James fan. He was pretty boring.

The editors are doing a very good job this season distracting you from who is going home. In previous seasons it'd be pretty obvious if you knew how to read the edit, but every episode they've done a good job of giving you two players with equal chances... even if their chances aren't really equal.

There is also a lot more investment into stories this season I feel like. I'm sure we'll get the gimmicks down the line, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the start to this season. Not tons of crazy moves, a little bit trending toward old-school gameplay, and I'm loving it. Alliances and relationships are trumping gimmicks and advantages. I don't think it'll stay that way, but it's appreciated while it lasts.

I think they'll do one more vote before a merge at 13. I think the legacy advantage gives that away, because it can be used at 13. Unless they are just keeping it the same from Game Changers, but switching up the merge episode this time.

My favorites thus far: Kellyn. There are a couple others I sort of like, such as Donathan, but I'm not invested in anyone except Kellyn at this point.

PUSH

Is this one of the, if not THE best cast of pre-merge boots in Survivor history? For first-time players, that is. Otherwise Game Changers and HvV would be hard to beat.

PUSH

I'm doing awful at predicting the boot this season. I thought Libby was going, because I didn't think Domenick was going to keep her, when she was going to be on Chris' side, and likely would come the merge. Bradley is arrogant and annoying, but to me that's someone I make a final 3 pact with. Although, who knows what living with him 24/7 is like, so it's hard for me to say

Merge next week! Love it! Should be interesting. My two clear favorites are Kellyn and Michael. Wendell is alright, too. And I like Donathan as a person, but he's not much of a player.

Since it's merge time, my favorites to win are Kellyn, Michael and Wendell. Sleepers could be Domenick and Laurel.

artvandelay

If they did, I think it would have been in the editing.
You are correct, it was the edit! In Bradley’s exit interview with Rob Cesternino, he said you didn’t get to see Domenic throwing the rings. Bradley said Dom was the thrower for most of the challenge and he was terrible. Post game Chelsea told him that Dom threw the challenge.

PUSH

You are correct, it was the edit! In Bradley’s exit interview with Rob Cesternino, he said you didn’t get to see Domenic throwing the rings. Bradley said Dom was the thrower for most of the challenge and he was terrible. Post game Chelsea told him that Dom threw the challenge.
That just shows me Domenick is really clueless. I have no idea what his thought process was her. Bradley is a loyal ally... I'm sure you can put up with his annoyance. He is definitely Team Domenick instead of Team Chris. He knows the merge has to be coming soon, so he should want to build everyone he can to get Chris out. Last week he was talking about how Libby was a dangerous and deceitful player. Now he keeps her, even though she totally blindsided him with the Morgan vote? And now getting rid of Bradley potentially angers Kellyn and Desiree. Angela has no ties to Dom anymore since he tried to vote her off. Wendell is his best bet, but if Wendell sees the majority go with Chris, why wouldn't he abandon Team Domenick, too? Really, Domenick has no solid ally right now. Even Chelsea could swing over to Kellyn and Bradley. She might have only voted Bradley because she knew Domenick had Libby and Donathan. The move just makes so sense to me.

artvandelay

That just shows me Domenick is really clueless. I have no idea what his thought process was her. Bradley is a loyal ally... I'm sure you can put up with his annoyance. He is definitely Team Domenick instead of Team Chris. He knows the merge has to be coming soon, so he should want to build everyone he can to get Chris out. Last week he was talking about how Libby was a dangerous and deceitful player. Now he keeps her, even though she totally blindsided him with the Morgan vote? And now getting rid of Bradley potentially angers Kellyn and Desiree. Angela has no ties to Dom anymore since he tried to vote her off. Wendell is his best bet, but if Wendell sees the majority go with Chris, why wouldn't he abandon Team Domenick, too? Really, Domenick has no solid ally right now. Even Chelsea could swing over to Kellyn and Bradley. She might have only voted Bradley because she knew Domenick had Libby and Donathan. The move just makes so sense to me.
Bradley said in his exit interview that it was a smart move for Dom to get rid of him, it was just too soon. Apparently, Dom did not want Bradley and Kellyn to get back together and he had to get rid of one of them before the merge.

PUSH

Bradley said in his exit interview that it was a smart move for Dom to get rid of him, it was just too soon. Apparently, Dom did not want Bradley and Kellyn to get back together and he had to get rid of one of them before the merge.
I can see how it is a good move for him well into the merge, but I'm questioning whether he'll be able to have the numbers to navigate through the first part of the merge now. It seems the Dom/Chris feud will have to be addressed in the first couple merge votes, and I can't see how Dom can pull it off without some crazy twist or terrible gameplay from others. I see the Kellyn/Bradley move as something that comes well into the merge.

JPPT1974

Bradley's mouth and that of his attitude problem sealed his fate. And in the process Donathan could had perceive him as a threat down the line. Hopefully Dom will get rid of Chris. Another one I can't stand either.

PUSH

Chris is so dumb. Anyone with half a brain saw that coming. I called it before the episode. When he got the idol, I thought it was going to be Libby. Although, I did say to my dad (who I got hooked on the show now) Chris would be the one person delusional enough to not play it.

Glad it worked out that way. I did not like Chris. I'm really liking Kellyn and Wendell, though. I think they could both be potential winners (obviously not both of them).

I hope some other characters start to come out. Now that the Chris/Dom feud is put out, there are a lot of dry characters left.

Now that we're into the merge, I will start up with my power rankings. It will go from who I think it the most safe (#1) to who I think is most likely to go home. With the way I've been predicting boots this season, this will totally be wrong. I only got the Chris vote right so far.

1. Chelsea
2. Donathan
3. Angela
4. Sebastian
5. Desiree
6. Jenna
7. Laurel
8. Kellyn
9. Michael
10. Wendell
11. Domenick
12. Libby

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom