One Sentence Competition - Season 4 Episode 1

Which Park Idea Would You Like to See in the Next Club 32?

• Total voters

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
A unique, original, wholly enveloping setting…precisely what DisneySea is known for! It feels a bit like Diagon Alley. The focus on the paranormal also reminds me of, um, the Mysteryland idea I recently posted for SYWTBAI…the Victorian setting is of course distinct, and you’ve gone in different directions, so I’ll just assume we love some similar subjects.

You paint with words exquisitely. Exploration of the Unusual Arrival (a mouthful of a title!) is another fun Top Spin attraction, and I really liked your SYWTBAI Toy Story version incidentally. Symphony of the Strange would be my favorite attraction, as I like the Museum of the Weird ideas and 1960s-style AA shows. Everything else is wonderfully fleshed out, from the dining to the land’s original characters. Well done.

Bonus: Jack the Ripper, though thematically sensible, seems fairly un-Disney. The more intense Top Spin is just right, however, wholly in line with how they intensify DisneySea’s Tower of Terror after dark during Halloween.​

Lol don't worry. Not a rip off. This started as a project in the Creator games last January. Then I made it my own for my first dream park, Kansas Disneyland, last spring. It's one of the few well fleshed out parts of that park. Since then it's an idea that has always stuck with me. Something about it I really like. It's kinda my Imagineering baby on these boards lol.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...sneyland-completed.923996/page-2#post-7631751

The version with the top spin and darker tone I submitted here is actually a start of my updating of the idea for the second gate in Pi's Disneyland.

Though, I can understand the confusion. They do share some similar themes even if yours is more cryptids and mine is more curses. I guess that's what I get for just skimming what the other people posted on Sywtbai an Imagineer this round haha.

D Hulk

Original Poster
Lol don't worry. Not a rip off. This started as a project in the Creator games last January. Then I made it my own for my first dream park, Kansas Disneyland, last spring. It's one of the few well fleshed out parts of that park. Since then it's an idea that has always stuck with me. Something about it I really like. It's kinda my Imagineering baby on these boards lol.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...sneyland-completed.923996/page-2#post-7631751

The version with the top spin and darker tone I submitted here is actually a start of my updating of the idea for the second gate in Pi's Disneyland.

Though, I can understand the confusion. They do share some similar themes even if yours is more cryptids and mine is more curses. I guess that's what I get for just skimming what the other people posted on Sywtbai an Imagineer this round haha.
No worries, Pi. It’s a very strong land idea, BTW, one that in another round might’ve placed higher. (I don’t want you thinking it’s poor or I didn’t like it.) Just for specifically fitting into DisneySea, some other land proposals came closer to that specific mark.
Also, does our movie have to be a Disney movie, or something that could realistically be built in a Disney park. Or do we have free reign for terrible movies?
It’s almost total free reign! This is a very unrealistic round, so as long as you don’t use a Universal Movie then you’re golden. @spacemt354 is using The Room, which totally works. If he can make a cool-sounding land out of that, that’s all that’s needed.

Last edited:

TwilightZone

The emoji movie: The ride!!!!
The-Emoji-Movie-2017-movie-poster.jpg

Replacing rock n' rollercoaster, this rollercoaster will have guests join Gene and his crazy emoji friends in a wild, psychedelic chase through the mobile apps in the phone. Can Gene and his friends make it through the phone before Alex chooses an emoji? Around this ride will be textopolis. which will have stores with emoji merch, the tower of :eek:, the emoji movie live on stage, and an emoji movie segment in fantasmic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus: The textopolis hotel will have guests in different rooms themed to the squares in textopolis.
thumbnail_25338.jpg

Disneylover152

The World of Tomorrowland
wZzDJVYp9dMOQr2AvuWrjom4tmvfAcvEAtKl4K9F0h98I0vt2AsMrvNSQFYBNwZISQsqRrO6WcWSPtwiuSY-tcMA7_jT-JD-m3ZdNpEqlvPXrLBtrhZVzgNG8uV9-An9Gk9kNuws

Welcome to the World of Tomorrowland, based off of the flop movie in 2015, where you can experience many attractions, such as the “Tomorrowland Flights”, which reuses the Star Tours simulators for a high-flying adventure where you can fly around the Tomorrowland City.

Another attraction is “The Tomorrowland Expo”, which is a omnimover that shows you about this city of the future, and there new technologies as well as how this city became what it is today, as well as the pins, and after you experience that, you can experience the “Rocket Rods: The Highway of the Future” which is a ride where you can board a rocket as dreamed by a scholar of the past for a zipping ride through this land, as well as a dark ride portion similar to Test Track.

A new roller coaster will be added, similar to Green Lantern in Six Flags Great Adventure where you stand up flying on a jetpack over Tomorrowland, before entering a dark ride portion where you discover the many rooms and more about this famous city.

There will be 2 restaurants (The Bionic Bar where animatronics serve you drinks and appetizers, and the Tomorrowland Food Festival where you can be served some interesting and unique foods) and 2 shops (The Tomorrowland Emporium and Innoventions, which sells new and future inventions).

Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland shows the future that never was, while Tomorrowland in Hollywood Studios showcases the future that was built by the dreamers of the past, making this new land a must do for all guests.

Bonus: You can stay inside of a hotel inside of the land, “The Tomorrowland Inn”, which is a hotel for guests to stay inside of Tomorrowland, which will be a highly immersed experience.

Last edited:

Disneylover152

The emoji movie: The ride!!!!
The-Emoji-Movie-2017-movie-poster.jpg

Replacing rock n' rollercoaster, this rollercoaster will have guests join Gene and his crazy emoji friends in a wild, psychedelic chase through the mobile apps in the phone. Can Gene and his friends make it through the phone before Alex chooses an emoji? Around this ride will be textopolis. which will have stores with emoji merch, the tower of :eek:, the emoji movie live on stage, and an emoji movie segment in fantasmic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus: The textopolis hotel will have guests in different rooms themed to the squares in textopolis.
thumbnail_25338.jpg

1519154887775.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom