Fast & Furious- Supercharged details officially released

smile

So wait let me get this straight - Universal are aware there are too many screens and the balance is wrong - but are about to Greenlight Kung Fu Panda - another screen 3D video attraction.

LOL - once again i assume this falls under the 'it's a just a filler attraction, so it's okay if it's average' mantra.

it's a theater built to showcase dreamworks animation...
suppose that'd be better served with marionettes and interpretative dance?

and it wasn't just greenlit - theater's been kicked around since acquisition and kf opens this summer

Disneyhead'71

So wait let me get this straight - Universal are aware there are too many screens and the balance is wrong - but are about to Greenlight Kung Fu Panda - another screen 3D video attraction.

LOL - once again i assume this falls under the 'it's a just a filler attraction, so it's okay if it's average' mantra.
There is nothing about the Panda attraction that I am thrilled with if, in fact, they are doing what I think they are doing.

And it was green lit over a year ago and announced last summer.

Fortunately, I believe our Shrek to be being replaced with NOT a screen attraction.

And I just wanted to reiterate that while you claim Kong is all screens and that makes it inferior to Disney most recent offerings. Kong has over 5 times the amount of AAs as all of Pandora. Some of them pretty impressive. Kong has 11 AAs (Kong, Witch Doctor, 3 terapusmordax (bats), a slug in a box, and 5 truck drivers) and Pandora has 2 (Shamen, and the Na'vi in a Box).

Universal's%20Skull%20Island%20Witch%20Animatronic%20650x450.jpg

Last edited:

lebeau

You are being obtuse.

Disneyhead'71

Why greenlight Kung Fu Pandathen? You know it's going to be exported to Orlando.

Why waste resources developing that attraction, why not just start on a fresh slate and make something new?

Going chep and filler option again?
You have no idea how cheap.

It's not coming to Orlando.

It won't be in USH all that long as there are other plans for that IP and that theater. It is suppose to change yearly to promote the current DreamWorks release. It is basically the DreamWorks preview theater
Similar to how Disney uses the One Man's Dream theater at DHS.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Na'vi River Journey, while not a very good ride, is not a "screen ride". It uses a few screens and projections to enhance physical scene. This is not the same as the screen being the scene.

I was just wondering about the mechanics of "Na'vi in a box." How much is AA, how much is projection mapping.

So are we 100% confirmed it will just be screens and the ride from Hollywood?

Or can i cling onto hope they've actually pushed the boat out and done something unique?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom