PA Restaurant

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Yep and plain and fancy.

Still love millers and their fried chicken best.
It smells sooooo good the moment you get out of your car and start walking to Miller's entrance. I am finally going to Simply Southern Cuisine in Belmar NJ . Tomorrow I have a lunch date with my daughter . Maybe I will come back to this thread and give a report. 😀

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
No video available, but this is an authentic Amish restaurant.
ALL staff ARE Amish.

Katie's Kitchen in Ronks PA......just 5 minutes from Miller's and Good 'N Plenty.

www.katiesamishkitchen.com

The outside of the building might look plain, but click on their menu. Try their food. So good! :hungry:

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
So, today my teen daughter and I were first time customers at:
Simply Southern Cuisine
817 8th Ave, Belmar NJ 07719 www.simplysoutherncomfortfood.com
I had : "Fried Chicken / Marinated in Buttermilk, Deep Fried & Drizzled with Honey". The two sides I chose were Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Corn on the Cob ( Other choices were: Collard Greens, Grits, Yellow Rice, Candied Yams, Black-Eyed Peas )
The portions were big. My 4 pieces of fried chicken were special....very delicious due to the fact that they were marinated in buttermilk.
The corn and mashed sweet potatoes were great too! :hungry:
20180216_122527.jpg

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
My teen daughter had : "Chicken & Waffles" The menu description states: "Momma's Honey Fried Chicken & Homemade Waffles served with a Sweet Sriracha Sauce"
Her waffles had some sprinkled confectionery sugar. Waffle texture was soft...airy. Awesome! :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom