E-Ticket Question

GregorClegane

Original Poster
Do I still need to "pick up" my Disney Park e-tickets if I have linked that ticket to my magic band? I am just trying to figure out if I need to "activate" the ticket somehow.

Rob562

Do I still need to "pick up" my Disney Park e-tickets if I have linked that ticket to my magic band? I am just trying to figure out if I need to "activate" the ticket somehow.

If it's not a ticket where you have to prove you can use it (FL Resident, Armed Forces, etc) and you have some way of accessing the ticket (MagicBand or RFID card) then no, you don't have to stop at Will Call. You can go right to the gate.

A visit to Will Call is only necessary if you need them to issue you an RFID card to use.

-Rob

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member

The only reason you would have to go see Guest Services, if you have linked it to a magic band, is if you bought a FL resident ticket online. If so you would have to prove your residency before first entry.

nickys

Premium Member
The only reason you would have to go see Guest Services, if you have linked it to a magic band, is if you bought a FL resident ticket online. If so you would have to prove your residency before first entry.

As @Robo says, if it has any kind of restriction to it, they will need to go. Like a special rate for DVC, a guest ticket bought by an AP holder etc. Anything that needs to be activated. You can buy them online too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom