NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Sub Patriots for Vikings and NFC for AFC and that’s me.
For all we know, the Jags might be legit, but if the Patriots win, they will have had the easiest path to the Super Bowl that could have ever possibly happened. The AFC, especially this season, has been a much weaker division than the NFC.

Also, these are your starting QB for Championship Sunday:

- Tom Brady
- Blake Bortles
- Case Keenum
- Nick Foles

Nemo14

New predictions:

JAC @ NE (NE wins 28-24)
MIN @ PHI (MIN wins 24-21)

Super Bowl

MIN vs NE (NE wins 27-20)

OK - I’ll do it. Last week’s predictions:
With the Saints winning, here are my updated playoff predictions:

Divisional Round
TEN @ NE (NE wins 34-17)
JAC @ PIT (PIT wins 28-13)

ATL @ PHI (ATL wins 28-20)
NO @ MIN (NO wins 27-24)

Championship Round
PIT @ NE (PIT wins 30-27)

ATL @ NO (NO wins 30-24)

Super Bowl
NO vs PIT (PIT wins 34-31)

Lucky

:cry:
For all we know, the Jags might be legit, but if the Patriots win, they will have had the easiest path to the Super Bowl that could have ever possibly happened. The AFC, especially this season, has been a much weaker division than the NFC.

Also, these are your starting QB for Championship Sunday:

- Tom Brady
- Blake Bortles
- Case Keenum
- Nick Foles
The Saints and Steelers found out today that you can't go very far in the NFL without an elite QB like Case or Blake.

PUSH

Original Poster
I think the Jaguars could pull off the upset. Good defense, strong running game. Those are the qualities you need to control the game clock, which is how you can beat the Patriots. Bortles is what worries me, though.

SteveBrickNJ

This is NOT a prediction.
Yet, hypothetically, IF the Super Bowl happens to end up to be:
Jaguars vs Eagles
Who would have thunk it? o_O:oops:o_O
Now if PUSH had predicted that and it came true....then I'd be impressed :D:D:D:D:D

SteveBrickNJ

A colleague asked me if "my" Eagles can do it again this week and beat the Vikings???
I said: They "Can" win....IF.....if it's a low scoring game in which the Eagles defense dominates......and....Nick Foles "plays within himself" and just does enough to earn an Eagles win.
For example, the Eagles hold the Vikings to one touchdown and one field goal.
Eagles 14 , Vikings 10.
That's what COULD happen IF everything went well. :rolleyes:
It's not a prediction though. :cool:

SteveBrickNJ

The primary contributors to this forum root for the Packers and the Ravens.
Since neither of those teams are in the playoffs, this forum has been........well......

LOL.....can I get a "like" for my attempt at some light hearted humor?????? :D:cool::D:cool:

21stamps

I haven’t seen this in person, but keep seeing it on FB from people driving by, a Cincinnati gas station-

288FD69B-6194-4011-9EC6-60299246774F.jpeg

JPPT1974

Hope that the Eagles do defeat the Vikings. If it were all cold weather. The Vikings would not have a chance. But it is not suppose to be cold in Philly.

SteveBrickNJ

A colleague asked me if "my" Eagles can do it again this week and beat the Vikings???
I said: They "Can" win....IF.....if it's a low scoring game in which the Eagles defense dominates......and....Nick Foles "plays within himself" and just does enough to earn an Eagles win.
For example, the Eagles hold the Vikings to one touchdown and one field goal.
Eagles 14 , Vikings 10.
That's what COULD happen IF everything went well. :rolleyes:
It's not a prediction though. :cool:
Eagles defensive is keeping the Vikings at bay. Surprisingly the Eagles offense is exceeding most people's expectations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom