The NonDisney MARVEL Comics Film Thread

Princess Leia

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...bit-new-mutants-get-new-release-dates-1073560 New release dates, New Mutants is coming out next year (was initially supposed to be April, now it’s February 2019), Deadpool is now May 19 (one week before Solo), and Gambit was just pushed back more.

Deadpool’s release date makes me wonder if Solo will be pushed back. Outside of people with kids, I think a lot of the Deadpool crowd might see the sequel again on the second weekend. At least, they’ll see it two or more times if it’s good and they’re like me.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Havent seen Deadpool but Im also upset New Mutants got delayed a while back. Dont really care for the X-Men but a horror movie in that franchise piqued my interest.

Princess Leia

Havent seen Deadpool but Im also upset New Mutants got delayed a while back. Dont really care for the X-Men but a horror movie in that franchise piqued my interest.
Once the Disney buyout happens, I am very curious to see what happens to the X-Men franchise. Dark Phoenix, New Mutants, and Gambit were all pushed back, and the first two were already in post-production. I might be wrong, but I want to say that New Mutants was supposed to come out last month before reshoots happened.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Once the Disney buyout happens, I am very curious to see what happens to the X-Men franchise. Dark Phoenix, New Mutants, and Gambit were all pushed back, and the first two were already in post-production. I might be wrong, but I want to say that New Mutants was supposed to come out last month before reshoots happened.

I smell a cosmic reboot of the MCU on the horizon...

Princess Leia

Saw Deadpool 2 again with my sister (her first time), and I'll admit that I might have had a slightly better time on the second viewing, just watching her react to various scenes.

Wendy Pleakley

With X-Men, the current cast has done several movies, and are probably ready to move on (as seems to be the norm).

My guess would be an X-Men reboot that ties into the current MCU.

Princess Leia

Dark Phoenix trailer:

Minor rant- I hate how Fox does nothing to age Xavier, Magneto, or Beast (who should really just be covered in blue fur all the time). I will give a pass for Mystique, since she gets to alter her appearance regardless, but this is set 20 years after First Class. Magneto should definitely be sporting some grey hairs by now.

LSLS

So they show them going into space, but in the Apocalypse, she had the phoenix powers. I have no idea how they are going to make that continuity work yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom