Walt's Barn - Los Angeles

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
The family and I are heading out to DLR/LA next month and I'm making a list of things I want to see. I've suggested Walt's Barn. I've seen photos and it looks like a neat attraction for a Disney fan. Has anyone been there? Is it worth the time? I think I saw it's only open on Sundays? Can anyone shed some light on that?
Thank You!

Walt d

The family and I are heading out to DLR/LA next month and I'm making a list of things I want to see. I've suggested Walt's Barn. I've seen photos and it looks like a neat attraction for a Disney fan. Has anyone been there? Is it worth the time? I think I saw it's only open on Sundays? Can anyone shed some light on that?
Thank You!
Hi im not sure but i seem to have seen some were, that the barn is only open on saturdays. They may no at the disney family museum. Call, email and i would love to do that to, and walts last house..

Miceberg

Thank You!

If you're already going to be in the area, then it's a no-brainer to make it a part of your plans. However, if it's the only thing you plan to do for the day, you may want to reconsider. My DD and SIL (both are big Disney fans and he's a train fanatic) thought it was okay, but not worth it as the sole reason for their drive - not a lot to do there. They live an hour and a half away and have no plans to return unless doing something else in the same area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom