The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I am flying to Gatwick tomorrow and on to MCO on Wednesday.:D
It has been awhile since I have been so excited for something, I'm trying to be calm and not rub it in my friends and family's faces but inside I am
View attachment 256658

Godspeed. So excited for you!
giphy.gif

Gabe1

That all looks good!! I actually have the Cuisinart version--same thing as the Instant Pot. Big learning curve for moi. It's just really different and has extra steps. I tried it again this weekend (only used it twice since Dec. when I first got it), and I made pulled pork. Never made that before, but it came out pretty good, in spite of my lack of culinary skills. Hubs really liked it.

DD says thanks, I passed on the compliment. Glad you tried the pulled pork. It use to be a favorite of mine to make when we had parties or family gatherings. Feeds a lot and is reasonable. Great that The Hubs enjoyed it.

donaldtoo

Came back last night from Atlantic City. It was the largest competition we’d ever been to. Teams as far away from Canada. Dd’s team came in 2nd in their division. Missed first by .29. Super close. Lost to a team from Joisey @figmentfan423 . 😉🤨A few pics.
View attachment 256221View attachment 256222View attachment 256223View attachment 256224View attachment 256225

Thanks for sharing!!!

Congrats!!! 2nd in their division sounds more than respectable in a competition that large...!!!

donaldtoo

I remember that! I don't remember the year either. For a while I thought it was another ride since I just couldn't place it anymore. I just remember the family talking to each other. So now I know it was Spaceship Earth. Their version worked better than Skype though.;)

That was the Jeremy Irons version ('94-'07).
I never rode the first iteration (Lawrence Dobkin/Vic Perrin...there still seems to be some debate...), but, have ridden everything from Walter Kronkite to present.
Without a doubt, one of my all-time favorite attractions of any kind, anywhere...!!!!!!! :joyfull: :happy:

Gabe1

Blah!

Yoplait just rebooted their terrible ad campaign of last year with their offensive #Yoplait Mom On commercials.

I thought they learned last year. :facepalm: Why launch commercials that will make Moms not buy their products for their kids? :cautious: Hello Chiobani. :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom