Shanghai Disneyland Cast Member entrance process

Future Imagineer Mike

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

My wife is a Store Manager at the Disney Store so she has a Main Gate pass which allows her and 3 guests entry into many of the Disney Parks. Shanghai Disneyland is one of these parks.

However, we're having a tough time finding any information on what the process is like. Lots of conflicting information about where to go, how to get a pass for both her and myself, etc.

We're going in May 2018 and would like to know if any Cast Members have gone to Shanghai Disneyland and if they can share some tips of the process.

We were hoping to go to the main gate the night before and get our tickets but it doesn't seem like that is possible.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

AVGuy

If your wife as access to 'The Hub', there is much information in the FAQ's of the Complimentary Admission module including confirmation that her Maingate and Guest passes may be used at Shanghai Disneyland. Watch out for blockout dates. May has not been posted as of yet but I'd hate for you to arrive and not be allowed in.

ALWC

Hi. I am a Hong Kong Disneyland Cast Member and I have traveled to Shanghai Disneyland in Nov 2016. I have exchanged my complimentary tickets at the Guest Relations window. After the bag check, go straight to the turnstile and Guest Relations Window is on the right hand side of the turnstiles. As I remember, there is a large Mickey head on the top of the Guest Relations Windows.
Hope the above information can help you. :) Remember to bring the staff ID and Main Entrance Pass with you.

Future Imagineer Mike

Original Poster
If your wife as access to 'The Hub', there is much information in the FAQ's of the Complimentary Admission module including confirmation that her Maingate and Guest passes may be used at Shanghai Disneyland. Watch out for blockout dates. May has not been posted as of yet but I'd hate for you to arrive and not be allowed in.
Thank you so much AVGuy! Very helpful.

Future Imagineer Mike

Original Poster
Hi. I am a Hong Kong Disneyland Cast Member and I have traveled to Shanghai Disneyland in Nov 2016. I have exchanged my complimentary tickets at the Guest Relations window. After the bag check, go straight to the turnstile and Guest Relations Window is on the right hand side of the turnstiles. As I remember, there is a large Mickey head on the top of the Guest Relations Windows.
Hope the above information can help you. :) Remember to bring the staff ID and Main Entrance Pass with you.
Thank you so much ALWC!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom