Keys to the Kingdom Tour Question

So I have booked the tour at the Magic Kingdom for 8:00am, they said that I could enter the park to meet up for the tour at 7:45am prior to the park opening. I was just wondering how do I enter the park early for this?

graphite1326

It's been a while but I entered for one of the early tours also. I cannot remember where but I do know I asked a CM where to go and they directed me. No problems.

As we were waiting, they were getting ready for the opening show. All the characters walked by us and went to where they got on the train just out of sight of the audience waiting to get in. I melted when Snow White gave me and only me a huge smile.

Upvote 0

yensid67

Yes, Graphite is correct. When you arrive at the gate, just let the CM know you are there for the tour and they will either take you there themselves or send you in the right direction! And as Graphite mentioned, you MAY get to see some of the behind the scenes of how they open the park! Its just an added element to your tour! Have a great time, wear comfortable shoes! We are doing the tour in May and cannot wait! Even though I already know most of the things they say and do(former Cast Member) I am very excited to take the tour!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom