Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
If by "quality" you mean, the first edible treat to successfully recreate the same flavor & sensation going down as others would have coming back up, then yes, quality indeed.
If they could just add some of that retired hot Disney cheese sauce, it'd be of the highest quality.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Was it just this recent summer that you shared NYC photos with us? Toronto is your home area and you like NYC....such a city girl. I'm sure I've mentioned that my family of three loved the 48 hours we spent in Toronto in the summer of 2016☺
NYC > Toronto ... by a huge margin!

Goofyernmost

I suppose you are right....'cause as you know NYC has so many shows and museums. You can keep coming back for visits 2....3...and 4 and still see something new. Yet Toronto was a great first time destination that I would recommend to others;)
I've been to both and to me Montreal, with it's unique culture and that fact that it was built on a dormant Volcano is enough to keep me interested beyond either of those.
I threw in all that cultural and geological stuff to appear intellectual when actually its main draw is Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwiches.
I know, I know... NYC (probably even Toronto) has some fine deli's as well, but, nothing has ever surpassed Montreal Smoked Meat in my opinion.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I've been to both and to me Montreal, with it's unique culture and that fact that it was built on a dormant Volcano is enough to keep me interested beyond either of those.
I threw in all that cultural and geological stuff to appear intellectual when actually its main draw is Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwiches.
I know, I know... NYC (probably even Toronto) has some fine deli's as well, but, nothing has ever surpassed Montreal Smoked Meat in my opinion.
Agreed on all counts. Montreal is a great city.
Montreal smoked meat > pastrami! :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom