Things you wish Disney would sell that is park or ride based

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I'd also love for Disney to release a lot more park music from both current and prior attractions. Background music CDs from resorts and the parks would also be amazing. I also wish that Disney was more willing to share ride videos and behind-the-scenes documentaries about the resort and specific attractions.
There was a show back in the 90s called Disney's Inside Out (not the movie) that actually showed some of the behind-the-scenes of rides and other attractions at Disney World and Disneyland. Some of them even included famous voice actors and what not. One episode I remember had one of the show's cast members interviewing Thurl Ravenscroft. That was cool.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I also wish they could figure out how to bottle the smell from the Magic Kingdom Main Street confectionery and sell it in candles.

Cmdr_Crimson

While I do have the entire collection (which was just 5 figures) I would have loved to have seen more Mascot Figures released..They are really well detailed
400006919588.jpg

Or for that matter the Highly detailed mascot Doll that was exclusive to TDL..
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
While I do have the entire collection (which was just 5 figures) I would have loved to have seen more Mascot Figures released..They are really well detailed
400006919588.jpg
When I was a kid, I decided one day to write to Disney and told them how much I love them. They sent me a picture of Mickey Mouse and his signature. It looks just like this figurine except with the real life Mickey on the green in front of the castle.

Cmdr_Crimson

When I was a kid, I decided one day to write to Disney and told them how much I love them. They sent me a picture of Mickey Mouse and his signature. It looks just like this figurine except with the real life Mickey on the green in front of the castle.

They are pretty impressive figures as they are very true to their Mascot Design..At the time I got them they were $12 each...The last I had seen any was a few years ago of Pluto for $3 at the character outlet

hanwill

I would love the jumping fountains from Imagination... Have always wanted that... Other than that- I'd settle for some unpack merchandise... Special ride stuff, etc...

POLY LOVER

Any unique items that can only be purchased in the parks only, something that make the gift items special when you give it to someone when you come back from vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom